74

Conor drove to our favorite little mom and pop ice cream in the middle of town. He got chocolate strawberry in a cone and got cookie dough in a dish.

"Want to talk?" he asked from the driver seat next to me. I kept my gaze focused on my ice cream and crossed legs, thinking about what to say.

"I ended things," was all I said.

"What? Why?" he said confused, "I thought it was paradise with him?"

"It was, key word was," I sighed, taking a moment to think.

"But with Dad trying to weasel his way back into our lives, on top of that new girl on set, who plays his love interest," I ran my fingers through my hair, "And has been throwing herself at him and I just don't trust her and I don't like being jealous 24/7"

"Aw, sis, I'm sorry," he said reaching over and putting his hand on my shoulder, "What does Maddie have to say about it all?"

"I haven't talked to her much since they day I caught him and Ashley in his trailer"

"Wait what!?"

"Did I leave that part out? Yeah she kissed him"

"What a bitch!"

"I know!" I took a bite of my ice cream, "Okay she's not really a bitch but she obviously doesn't understand boundaries"

"I hate that, because I know you two weren't like a secret"

"Speaking of, should I archive all my post with him?"

My brother shrugged as he took a lick of his ice cream.

"Too soon to send the fans into a panic? Even though most of them will be happy about it"

"Wait his fans don't like you?"

"Only some of them, there's a group that like defend me all the time and it's really cute, I've interacted with them a lot," I smiled thinking about the small group chat I was in with them on twitter.

"That's freakin adorable!"

I smiled and nodded while I ate some on my ice cream.

"Look there's that beautiful smile!"

"Oh sush," I said pointing my spoon at him.

"Ready to go home?" he asked. I nodded.

We headed home and I spent the night curled up in bed going through old photos, I decided to archived all of my posts with Drew on instagram. Which caused some uproar in his fandom.

TWITTER

@obxupdate:
BREAKING: did @drewstarkey and @maggielockwood break up? the young stylist has removed all their photos from her instagram feed

from maddie pie to maggie mags

maddie pie
did you break up with him?
maggie please answer me
i'm worried about you

from chasie boi to lil lockwood

chasie boi
maggie, please talk to us
drew is a wreck and won't talk
call please

from bails to mags

bails
honey?
are you okay?
why'd you delete the post?
maggie i'm worried

from starkey to maggie

starkey
maggie, please we can make this work
i love you

I couldn't bring myself to respond, I just locked my phone and fell asleep. I was drained from crying for the last three hours, nonstop.

The next day I had to get up nice and early for along day of shooting, I was hoping Emmie and the rest of the wardrobe team would let me just work on things in the trailer again. I couldn't handle being a round the cast right now.

I pulled myself out of bed, got changed into a pair of jeans and tank top with converse. I didn't bother to fix my makeup much, just removed the mascara that had smudged from sleeping and threw my hair up with a clip.

"Hey Maggie!" Emmie smiled when I entered the trailer.

"Hi," I smiled setting my purse and keys on the table.

"So I need you to do a few things in here today, I made a list, I'll be out on set all day, call if you need me," she smiled before collecting her things and heading out.

Okay, cool I didn't even have to ask to stay off set today. I looked at the list and got started on the first item: steam dresses for ep 5.

I spent most of the day listing to music in the trailer by myself, checking off every item on the list. My phone rang, causing the music I was playing to stop.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Hey, Chase just broke his shoe, don't ask, could you bring over the extra pair?" Emmie asked with a laugh.

"Yeah the white converse?" I asked starting to scan the room for the shoes.

"Yes, please, there should be an extra golf cart out front"

"Okay, see you soon!"

"Thank you!"

Well fuck there goes not seeing anyone today.

I grabbed the shoes and headed out of the trailer, sure enough a shiny white golf cart was parked to the left of the trailer.

The bright Charleston sun felt good on my skin and there was a nice, calm breeze in the air. I took a deep breath as I took the final turn towards the Cameron house.

When I pulled up Drew and Charles were doing a scene in the front of the house. Are you kidding me?

I quickly found Emmie.

"Hey, here's the shoes," I whispered.

"Thank you!" she smiled, "He stepped on a branch and tripped then ripped the toe open," she laughed quietly.

"Of course he did," I laughed too. Only Chase.

"How's the list going?" she asked, standing in front of me.

"Good, only a couple items left," I smiled.

"Great! You're amazing, when you're done just shoot me a text and then you can head home"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course! We've got things handled here," she smiled, rubbing my arm reassuringly. I smiled back.

I thanked her again and started to make my way back to the golf cart. 

"No, get off, no," I groaned when is saw Chase and Madelyn sitting on the cart waiting for me.