"Pack Mentality"

Scott's POV : I woke up this morning and it was hard to breathe. I had a dream that I killed Alison in a bus. I had went to school and told stiles about my dream, while walking we went outside and saw the bus. Full of blood. I was freaking out, did I kill Allison? I had a panic attack and punched a locker, I then calmed down and realized where I was. I hope no one seen me, I walked backwards slowly and ran into Allison. Thank god she's fine. She asked me to save her a seat and walked away. I then saw Jackson at his locker that I had punched, oops.

"maybe It was my blood on the door" I whispered towards stiles who was sitting beside me. "or it could have been animal blood? You know? Maybe you caught a rabbit or something." He suggested. "And did what?" I asked. - "Ate it?" - "Raw?" I asked.

"No you stopped to bake it in your little werewolf oven

"No you stopped to bake it in your little werewolf oven. I don't know, you're the one who can't remember anything." He stated. The teacher then told him that everyone can hear him whispering and made us both move seats. I moved to the empty seat in the front in front of Jackson. Great. Stiles moved towards the back.

Right when I sat down the girl I was next to had said she thinks they found something outside. Everyone got up and headed to the window.

We then see a body covered up in a stretcher

We then see a body covered up in a stretcher. "That's not a rabbit." I told stiles worried. The man then jumped up screaming, everyone jumped back, I stumbled backwards slowly. " this is good , this is good. " stiles stated. "A dead guy can't do that. " he stated. "Stiles.. I did that " I stated worried.

-Lunch time-
"dreams aren't memories" stiles stated. "Then it wasn't a dream.." I stated while setting my food down on the table. "Something happened last night and I can't remember what." I continued. "What makes you so sure that Derek has all the answers ?" He asked. " Because, during the full moon he wasn't changed, he was totally in control. While I was running around attacking some completely innocent guy." I stated. " you don't know that." - " I don't not know it! I have to cancel the date with Allison." I said. "No, you're not canceling Okay? You can't cancel your entire life, we'll figure it out" he stated.

Just then Lydia put her plate down next to me. Me and Stiles just looked at her. "figure what out?" She asked. " uh.. just uh homework" i stuttered. "Dude why is she sitting with us??" Stiles whispered. Then came Elena and Danny sitting on each side of Stiles and Allison sitting on the other side of me.