" Night School "

Scott's pov: " lock it! Lock it!" I shouted at stiles. " does it look like I have a key?! " he shouted back. It really isn't the best time to be having sarcasm when we're bout to be killed by the alpha who killed Derek. " grab something!" - " what?!" - "anything!" I screamed. Stiles then stops and looks out the window on the door.

I stood up to see what he was staring at. The tool on the ground. " no!" I stated. "Yes."- "Stiles No Don't!" He quickly opens the door and goes out to grab them. I'm watching stiles out the door, I then see the alpha come from behind his jeep. "Ah!come back! Come back!" I screamed to him. Stiles then looks towards the alpha. It then lunges at stiles, who quickly runs back to the door.

Stiles makes it inside, a moment of silence. We both slowly stand up and look out the window on the door. "where is it?" I asked. Stiles took the flash light and put it up to the window to get a better look. We couldn't find it. Stiles had put the bolt cutters in between the doors to keep them shut and we then walked backwards slowly. To scared to keep our eyes off the door.

"that won't hold, will it?" I asked scared. Stiles turned to me with a scared look on his face, as scared as me and said " probably not." We then turn around and look in the empty hallway. Then we heard a howl and looked at each other and ran into a classroom. " the desk! " stiles called out & we started to move it. " shhh! Stop stop!" Stiles quickly called out. " the doors not gonna keep it out!" He stated. "I know." - " it's your boss!" He said.

" what?" I asked confused. " Deaton, the alpha? your boss." He said. "No."- "yes! Murdering psycho werewolf." He spat. " no, that can't be!" I stated. "Oh come on! He disappears and that thing shows up 10 seconds later to toss Derek 20 feet through the air? That's not convenient timing?" Stiles spat. "It's not him" I said surely. " he killed Derek." Stiles spat again.

"Derek's not dead. He can't be dead!" I told stiles. "Blood spurted out of his mouth, okay? That doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury. He's dead, and we're next." Stiles argued. "Okay! Just.. what do we do?" I asked. " we get to my jeep, we get out of here, you seriously think about quitting your job, good?" Stiles asked. I nodded and we then ran to the windows.

" no they don't open. The schools climate-controlled." Stiles stated. " then we break it." I stated. "Which will make a lot of noise." Stiles said. "Then... then we run really fast." I said nervously, I was running out of ideas. I looked out the window searching for ideas then noticed stiles jeep.

"Stiles, what's wrong with the hood of your jeep?" I asked. " what do you mean?! Nothings wrong." He said while rushing to look out the window. "It's bent!" I told him. " like dented? What the hell" suddenly something comes flying into the window. Stiles battery to his jeep. Great we're definitely gonna die.

" that's my battery!" He said while trying to stand up before I quickly pulled him back down telling him not to move

" that's my battery!" He said while trying to stand up before I quickly pulled him back down telling him not to move. "We have to move!" He said. " he could be right outside." I reminded him. " he is right outside." Stiles spat. " just let me take a look!" I told him. I slowly and lowly looked out the window. I searched looking for the alpha.