" Heart Monitor "

Scott's pov: I'm currently in a parking garage carrying groceries and can't seem to find my car. Great. I set the groceries down and try to put the alarm on my car. While doing that one of the milks fell out and rolled under the car. Crap. It then rolled back to me open. it had cuts through the bottle. That's when I heard a low growl.

I took off and ran as fast as I can. Why here? Why now? I ran down to level three and hid behind a car. I was trying to stop my heart from beating so damn fast. If I didn't he'd be able to find me, the alpha would find me. I quickly got an idea and ran and started jumping on the cars to make the alarms go off. I'm now at level two and I ran and hid behind another car. I breathed for a minute, there I should be safe. Until my phone started ringing. " no no stop." I quickly tried turning it off. I heard a loud thud and found myself being thrown on to the top of a car. " you're dead." Derek stated.

" what the hell was that?!" I shouted at him. " I said I was gonna teach you, I didn't say when." He stated calmly. " you scared the crap out of me!" I shouted. "Not yet." Was all he said. ..

" okay but I was fast right?" I asked

" okay but I was fast right?" I asked. " not fast enough." He stated. "But the car alarm thing, that was smart, right?" I asked again. " till your phone rang." He stated. "Yeah, but that was... I mean.. would you just stop? Please ? What happened the other night ? Stiles dad getting hurt, that was my fault. I should have been there to do something. I need you to teach me how to control this. " I plead.

" look I am what I am because of birth. You were bitten. Teaching someone who was bitten takes time.  I don't even know if I can teach you. " he stated. " what do I have to do?" I asked. " you have to get rid of distractions." He said before snatching my phone. "You see this? This is why I caught you. You want me to teach you? Get rid of her." He stated. " what because of her family? " I spat. I guess he didn't like that answer because he threw my phone against the wall and broke it.

" you getting angry? That's your first lesson. You want to learn how to control this, how to shift, you do it through anger, by tapping into a primal animal rage. And you can't do that with her around! " he screamed. " I can get angry. " I stated mad. " not angry enough! This is the only way I can teach you. Now, can you stay away from her? At least until after the full moon?" He asked. " if that's what it takes." I stated. " do you want to live? Do you want to protect your friends? Yes or no?" he asked. " yes! If you can teach me, I can stay away from her." I stated.

Later on that night I went to go see Allison even though she's grounded and can't see me. We almost got caught by her aunt Kate. I had to hide in the closet. By while doing that I heard her aunt telling her about an old legend apparently about her family. It was about a town getting a bunch of mysterious animal attacks. She told Allison that it was a wolf. If Allison doesn't know now, she definitely will. This ain't good.