" magic bullet "

Scott's pov : I woke up to the sound of gunshots. I tried going back to sleep but couldn't. I immediately jump out of bed and put my pants on.
Allison pov: I woke up to the sound of someone walking down the stairs. "Is everything okay?" I asked looking at my dad downstairs getting ready to walk out the door. He told me it was fine that my aunt Kate was having car trouble, nothing but a flat tire and left. I went back to bed.
Scott's pov : I'm currently hiding. I hear talking it's Allison's dad the Hunter and he's talking to someone. The woman said that someone tried to kill her, well not someone. The alpha.

* THAT MORNING *

Allison's pov: I woke up and ran to where my aunt Kate's room was. She's awake putting her clothes in dressers. We excitedly greet each other. "I haven't seen you in a year and you turn into a freaking run way model!" She said. " I haven't even showered" I said shyly while sitting on her bed. " sweetie you're a knock out. In fact, I hope you're having the boys knocking each other's teeth out for your attention" - "I kinda have one" I said shyly. " you kinda have one? but you should kinda have a million." She said and we both laughed about it. "do you need some help unpacking?" I asked while grabbing a bag. "No not that one!" She spat and grabbed my hand quickly. " ah see you turn out beautiful and I turn out with this Kung fu death burrow. " she said softly while laughing. " sorry sweetie I didn't mean to be so rough." - "no worries.. hey is everything okay with your car?" I asked.

" uh yeah... I just needed a jump start thats all." She stated. Jump start? I thought my dad said flat tire? "A jump start?" I asked with no response.

Stiles pov: as I get to school the bell rings and I head to class Scott sits in front of me. As the teacher passes out graded tests. I ask Scott "if Derek isn't the alpha and isn't the one that bit you then who is?". "I don't know" was all Scott said. " did the alpha kill the bus driver?" - " I don't know." He said. I sat back being irritated. I then asked " does Allison's dad know about the-" " I DONT KNOW" Scott cut me off yelling which caused everyone to look at us. I then got my test back " A " I then look up to see Scott's test.

" Dude you need to study more." I stated. He put his test down. " that was a joke. Scott it's one test you can make it up. Do you want help studying?" I asked. He breathed out, " no, I'm studying with Allison today." - " that's my boy!" I said excitedly. " all we're doing is studying." He stated. "no you're not!" I said. "No I'm not?" He asked. " not if I'm forced to live vigorously through you, if you go to her house and squander that colossal opportunity I- I swear to god I'll have you de-balled!" I stated. "Okay! Just stop with the questions." He whispered. " done. No more questions, no more talk about the alpha, no more talk about Derek who still scares me."

Allison's pov : me, Elena and Lydia are talking in the halls. " Scott's coming over tonight?" Lydia asked. "We're just studying together." I stated. "Just studying never ends with just studying." Lydia stated. " ugh come on Lydia not everything's about sex." Elena stated. "No really, it's like getting into a hot tub. Someone eventually cops a feel." Lydia stated. "Oh lord." Elena said while laughing along with Lydia. "Wait so what are you saying?" I asked. "So I'm saying.. you know, make sure he covers up." Lydia said smirking. I looked at Elena nervously.

"Hello, Snow white make sure you have a condom." Lydia said laughing. "are you kidding after one date?" I asked. " don't be a total prune. Give him a little taste." Lydia stated while Elena rolled her eyes. "Lydia is totally kidding. Right Lyd? ... but if it happens to happen please just be safe then sorry." Elena said While continuing to walk up the stairs with Lydia. "I mean- how much is a little taste" I said grabbing onto Elena to keep her focused on the conversation. "Oh god you really like him don't you?" Lydia asked. "Well uh- he's just different. When I first moved her I had a plan, no boyfriend till college. I just move to much. But then I met him.. and it was different. Uh i don't know. I can't explain it." I said giggling. "I can. I'll tell you what to do. When he's coming over?" Lydia asked. "right after school." I stated. Then the bell had rang.