sesenta- attention

Oscar's pov

"Leyla..." i let out a tired sigh. "I dont want to be here anymore."

"What are you saying? You're not happy?"

"Thats exactly what im saying." I nod.

I watched as she shook her head at me.

"I spent 4 years realizing that you cant stay alive being in Freeridge. You'll always end up getting killed. And i don't want that. I watched all my family member die from this life. Before prison i always wanted to be in a gang, be a leader. But now that i think about it, its never been what i wanted. I want to change my life for the better. Not just for me but for Cesar."

"I dont get it... you can always better your life here." she completely ignored everything i said.

"Leyla... i'm done." was the last thing i said before getting out of my car, tossing my keys in the driver seat and walking away.

Oscar in prison made me pay attention to what my future could result in if i don't make that change. If i want a better life then i'll get it.

"You're just going to leave your car?" she shouted.

"Keep it."

THE END.
—sweeteasaint

WOWWWE

it took god knows how long to finish this.

i wanted to give this book some closure. especially since i ghosted it.

I felt like i owed it to you guys to finish what i started.

its a shitty ending but oh well.

everything has to end at some point.

i hope you enjoyed

Attention.