ocho- cake

Leyla's pov

Leyla's pov

"You are so annoying." I punch Antonio's arm as i change the radio back to my station.

"If you get to drive then i get to pick the station. You cant do everything." He rolled his eyes at me as he changed it again.

"Shut up ugly ass." I yell at him.

"Cuter than you. Thats why you have no boyfriend." He laughs.

Bitch i'll hurt your feelings. If i told my brother i was dating his best friend he would be so mad.

"Oh and you do? Tú tienes un novio?" I laugh.

"No but i can probably get one cause im just that cute." He smirked.

I just rolled my eyes at him and continued driving to the store.

"Damn why does mom gotta make us go all the way to Mexico to get some cake." Antonio whined.

Not gonna lie the drive was far. But this guy is exaggerating.

"Our Abuelita drives faster than your slow ass." He laughs.

"Antonio shut your ugly ass up." I yell as i continue to drive.

"See you have no insults for me that you gotta make shit up." My brother laughed by himself.

Im actually gonna slap the shit out of him.

"Finally we are here!" I yell as i park the car in front of a bakery.

My mom wanted a special cake for Oscar's birthday.

Like i mentioned before. Oscar and Antonio are like homies for life. We lived on the same block since we were alive pretty much and so Oscar was always at our house. So he was close with our mother.

So my mom treats him like a second son. Especially since his mother wasnt really a mom and he lost his dad. We wanted to make sure he knew we were here.

Its going to be his 18th birthday today. Hip hip hooray.

We went to get the cake and when we got back in the car i made Antonio hold the cake.

"You better not fuck up the cake or else mom is gonna kick your ass." I laugh as i drove back home.

"Happy birthday mijo." My mom hugged the shit out of Oscar.

"Thank you mama." Oscar grinned as he hugged back. "For everything." He muttered.

"Of course!" She smiled as she teared up.

Here we go again.

"You guys keep growing." My mom started crying.

"Ma! Dont worry we aint going anywhere." Antonio hugged her.

"Yeah i know you aint going anywhere." My mom said and Oscar and i just laughed quietly.

I grabbed the dirty plates from the table and walked over to the kitchen to set them in the sink.

Then i felt Oscar's body pressed against my back. Wanna know what else was pressed against me? Im not gonna say but im pretty sure you know.

I just giggled quietly as i felt a wet kiss on my neck.

I made sure Antonio and my mom didn't see. Thankfully my mom was in the middle of lecturing Antonio about his grades.

The day she finds out he's a santo its over.

"Meet me at my room at 10." He said soo seductive. I felt pregnant just by his voice.

I bit my lip and nodded. Then i started cleaning the dishes with the help from Oscar.

After everything was cleaned up Oscar went back home.

"Okay mija i have to go to work." My mom sighed as she had her uniform on. She worked as a nursing assistant at a nursery home. She worked night shifts. I dont know how she does it. Id probably fall asleep.

"Okay have fun." I hugged her. "Tell Harold i said hi." I smile.

I loved going to work with my mom because of this one old man who was the nicest man ever. Harold had the funniest stories about his life and he treated me like his own grandkid.  I try my best to see him because none of his kids or grandkids visit him.

Then after my mom left i went to check to see if Antonio was awake. Thankfully he crashed on his bed.

Time to get that dick!

I was in stealth mode.

I walked a few houses down and there i was.

No Santos were out in the front of his house but i knew i had to go through the window just in case some  Santos were in his living room.

There was always Santos in this house i swear. None of them lived here except for Jesus which was Oscar's dad, Mateo's best friend.

I got in through Oscar's window and there he was.

"I was waiting forever." He laughed as he laid on his bed.

"Shut up." I roll my eyes as i get in bed with him.

I looked under the covers and yup he was naked.

"Take these off." He groaned as as he ended up taking my clothes off for me.

I haven't gotten that Oscar dick in a long ass minute.

I watched as Oscar slid on the condom then he laid back and smirked.

I just admired his length.

"Well it aint gonna ride itself." Oscar bit his lip.

I just rolled my eyes and got on top.

-spookysblock

How yall think antonio is gonna react when he finds out? Or will he ever find out?😏