doce- enchiladas

Leyla's pov

Leyla's pov

Antonio walked past me in the hallway with a disgusted look.

He hasn't talked to me for a whole week.

You know who else i haven't talked to?

Oscar.

He's ignoring me.

But no. Not no more.

I will not take the bullshit from neither of these Santos.

"So how was school?" My mom smiled as we ate our enchiladas at the table.

"It was g-" I reply before Antonio interrupts.

"It was aight." Antonio says as he just looked at my mom. As if i wasnt even at the dinner table.

"Okay rude." I glare at him.

"Wanna know what else is rude?" Antonio glared at me.

"What? That i fucked your best friend?" I point out which caused my mom to choke on her enchilada.

"Ay dio mio." She mumbled as she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Im sorry mom. I didn't want it to come out like this. But your son is being a hypocrite." I say as i just gave Antonio a dirty look.

"Yeah Antonio. Oscar and i were secretly dating. Be mad all you want. But have you ever considered other people's feelings? No of course not because its always about you." I yelled.

"You act like you didn't date my best friend." I huff as i stand up and storm out the house.

One done.

Now on to the next.

I stormed over to the Diaz household.

"Shes back." One of the cholas laughed.

"Shut up bitch." I pushed past her as i stood in front of Oscar who was sitting on his crate.

I wasnt taking shit from nooooobodyyyyyyyyy.

"Leyla what are you doing here?" He mumbled as he stood up and grabbed my arm taking me to his room.

"Im here to count stars." I say sarcastically as i fold my arms. "What else would i be here for?"

"Seriously." He glared at me.

Why is he mad?

"So my brother catches us and all you wanna do is hide from the problem? I know you guys are cool! I saw you guys hanging at school! But the fact that hes still giving me shit like its my fault." My voice started growing weak.

I fucking hated that.

When i was completely angry and sad i would get emotional.

"You dont wanna fight for us. Your too much of a pussy to tell my brother your dating me." I shove him as he tried getting closer to me.

"Leyla." He sighs.

"No. Im not finished talking. Sit down!" I yell.

He quickly sat down on the bed and looked at me.

"I love you. Oscar you were my first everything." I pouted.

"Yeah i know. You were my first everything too." He sighed.

"We have been through so much. So I dont understand why we cant just tell my brother to deal with the fact that we are dating."

"Leyla." He spoke softly.

I didnt say anything. I just stayed silent and loomed at him to say more.

"Antonio is my best friend. Its always been like that and its always gonna be like that. And what happened last week made me realize it would be fucked up to go behind my homie's back and be with his little sis." He sighed.

"Okay and? I dont understand why any of that shit matters." I laugh. "It shouldn't matter. I can date whoever the fuck i want."

"I cant do my bro like that." He looked at me.

"Okay. Thats all i needed to know." I laugh as i storm out the house.

"Leyla. Stop crying." Javier hugged me so damn tight as i just cried.

"You're gonna get through this. I know you will." He spoke softly.

"I really love him Javier." I wipe my tears with the napkin he handed me.

"I know you do. But you need to realize you are still young. You are gonna find other guys." He looked at me with a smile.

He was right.

—spookysblock

Kinda dramatic

(This is me adding more words so the word count wont be 999 upside down)