treinta y siete- protects

Leyla's pov

Leyla's pov

"I wish people could see how much of a baby you are." I laugh as Oscar teared up.

"You are so mean." He pulled me closer to him as we cuddled in my room.

"Im just teasing." I kiss his forehead. "But i have to go."

"No please don't." He pouted as he hugged me tighter.

"Im gonna be late." I laugh.

"I just wanna cuddle all day. Fuck the world." He sighs.

"Maybe i can just show up a little later then." I shrug and lay silently.

"Yayyy." He smiles.

"The shit i do for you." I shake my head and smile as he leaned in for a kiss.

"Do you think we are going to be together forever?" Oscar mumbled as he laid his head on my chest.

"Mmmm i give it a week." I estimate making his head shoot up real quick.

"Im kidding." I laugh as he pouted.

"Im serious." He laughed.

"The goal is forever. Right?" I question as he nodded.

"I know we are young. But i really dont think anyone can get me like you." He mentioned. "But sometimes i dont know because sometimes you make my stomach feel weird."

"Awwww i make you nervous?" I smirk as he rolled his eyes.

"Chill."

"Youuuuuu'reeee in loveeee." I tease.

"Yeah. I really am." He grinned so he can show off his precious dimples.

"Damn just marry me already." I joke as i put my hand on his dimple.

"You act like i aint gonna."

A few weeks later

"Leyla!" Cesar jumped with excitement.

"Hi baby." I hug him as i walked with him to my car.

"How was school?"

"Good. But can you help me study for my spelling test? Ruby thinks im spelling receipt  wrong." He pouted.

"Okay i'll help you." I smile as i helped him get his stuff in the car.

Then i drove out the elementary school parking lot and made my way towards the house.

Cesar was telling me about how his friend Jamal drew on a piece of tanbark and named it Julio. That little boy really makes me question his future. (HAHAH WINKITYYYY WONKITYYYY)

"Thats interesting." I raise my brow.

That was when i heard a loud bang.

Tires screeched making me duck my head.

I turned to look at Cesar.

"Leyla. Whats happening?" He whispered.

I just got in the middle of a shoot out. What the fuck.

I leaned over and unbuckled his seatbelt. "Get down on the bottom part okay and don't look out the window." I whisper as i looked over to see my back window was cracked.

I quickly drove off. I was scared for my life.

But i was even more scared once i saw a green car follow me.

I drove even faster trying to avoid getting more shot at.

I lost them once i drove into Santos territory.

I pulled into Oscar's driveway and all the santos got up and surrounded the car.

"What the fuck happened." Oscar stormed over as he checked the car.

"Prophets shot at the car." I let Cesar out the back. He was shaking.

"Ohh no." Oscar sighed as he kneeled down. "Are you okay?" He spoke softly.

"Yeah. Leyla kept me safe." He held onto my hand.

"Let me get you inside." I grab his backpack and walk him to the front. All the guys backing  up to give us a path to the front door,

"Im scared." Cesar teared up.

"Dont be Cesar. You are being protected okay." I hug him. "Nobody will touch you."

"Whos protecting me?" He questioned as we went to his room.

"Your brother."

"And who protects him?"

—spookysblock

If someone stinks do you tell them or no?

Personally im kinda in the middle bc i never wanna make someone feel like shit for smelling. (Lol 🚯litterally)

But i feel like its more fucked up to not say anything and to let more ppl think they smell.

THOUGHTS?

Please tell me what ya think