diecisiete- interesting

Leyla's pov

Leyla's pov

I continuously tapped my pencil on my desk just to piss off Mr. Stewart even more.

"Leyla detention is meant for you to sit there and be silent. Not for you to start a rock band."

"But i'm bored." I whine as i moved around in my seat.

Mr. Stewart glared at me then at Oscar who was a couple seats away from me. It was just the two of us in here. I dont get it.

"You two go clean each desk in here." He set down spray bottles and paper towels.

I quickly got up and went to grab a spray bottle.

Oscar went to grab one as well. "Mr. Stewart may i have a word with you?" Another teach came in.

Mrs. Anderson. Both of them were married but they secretly fucked around. I wasn't stupid. I could see right through their lies.

"You two better not fool around." Mr Stewart glared at us before walking out the room.

"Looks like Mr. Stewart is gonna get a handy." Oscar chuckled. "Never thought i'd be jealous of him."

"You could've got more than that buttttt you lost your chance." I smirked to myself as i sprayed down the dirty ass desks.

"For some reason i highly doubt that." I felt his breath hit the back of my neck. Shiver went down my spine once i felt his body pressed against mine.

"And how are you so sure?" I felt his wandering hands run down my body.

"Oscar." I bit my lip once i felt his lips on my neck.

"You want me to stop?" He questioned as i shook my head no.

"Thats what i thought." He spun me around so we were face to face

I looked up at him as he slowly leaned in.

I had no hesitation to kiss back.

It felt good to feel his lips once again.

I mean despite all the shit i'm going through... Oscar has that place in my heart that will never go away.

"Leyla." He pulled away.

"Hm?" I ran my finger against his jawline.

"I lo-"

"I'm sorry i didn't know Mr. Diaz was a desk. That quite interesting." Mr Stewart came back.

This time i noticed he had no belt on. I remembered that he had a brown belt on.

It is nowhere to be found. HMMMM.

"You know what i find interesting... Mr. Stewart." I cleared my throat.

"I can't believe you threatened our teacher." Oscar chuckled as we walked through the back gates of the school.

"Well we got out of detention didn't we?" He just smiled at me. Why is he so beautiful?

"Yo is that sPoOkY!" We jerked our heads towards a green lowrider.

Whyyyy do these hoes gotta bother us for?

I noticed Damien in the back seat just staring at us.

"You all alone?" They laughed.

I felt Oscar grab ahold of my hand as he motioned for me to get behind me.

I could tell these Prophets were still young. By the looks of it.. they'll do anything to gain respect.

I watched as they all stepped out of the car.

"Oscar." I freaked out.

—spookysblock

Fuckinn Mr. Stewart caught slippinnn☕️

 Stewart caught slippinnn☕️

💀💀 me with my dogs.