Chapter 3: Dog Food

Luo Qian and Yu Wan spent the rest of the afternoon chatting in the coffee shop. The Xinggu Company had their eyes on "Underworld of Wolves" for a quite a while, so not being able to sign a deal with the author had been a big headache for them. Now that they had, the project would naturally be given the highest priority.

"I'll assign two professional screenwriters to help advise you, though you'll still have the final say on everything. We want to film as soon as possible, so please get the script ready." Luo Qian said.

"Sure, I'll put this on the top of my list for the next period of time."

Luo Qian sipped her coffee and suddenly asked, "Are you dropping 'The Last Tick of TIme'?"

Yu Wan stared in bewilderment at Luo Qian. She thought that she was only being polite when she said that she had read all of her books, but it seemed that she was a legitimate fan all along.

"It won't be dropped, but it'll update slower than usual."

"I don't know whether to be relieved or sad." Luo Qian sighed. "Yu Wan, can I ask, does Su Jian have any feeling towards Xiao Yu at all?"

Yu Wan paused and gazed at Luo Qian with her hand on her chin. "You want spoilers?"

"Can I?" Luo Qian looked excited.

"Nah."

"..."

Yu Wan went home after parting with Luo Qian. In the elevator, she kept thinking about how she would change "Underworld of Wolves" to make it appropriate for the screen.

"Ding..." Yu Wan took out her key as she walked through the corridor.

"Ah." She wasn't watching where she was going, and took a step back after meeting a hunk of resistance. Yu Wan furrowed her brows as she saw the figure in front of her.

Yu Wan stared. "You, you're standing at my door because..." Seeing a knockout-handsome guy standing in front of your door would make anyone feel a bit dazed.

"What did you feed Red Bean that day?" Shen Qingzhou immediately asked. His tone was cool and direct, giving off a sense of pressure. Yu Wan looked up at him with a tight feeling in her chest, "It's only the dog food that I made..."

"Red Bean's already gone for two days without eating." Shen Qingzhou said.

"Ah?" Yu Wan was confused.

Shen Qingzhou said, "I took it to the vet, and it's not serious. They said that it was something it ate recently that made it lose its appetite."

Yu Wan smiled, "So... You think that something's wrong with my Majesty's food. Mr. Shen, Majesty ate it too, and she's completely fine."