Part 35: guard

Shen Qingzhou held Yu night in the maintenance of security and got on the bus. The silence of the silent cinema hall exploded.

"Have it?! Did the woman take it?"

"Oh, I took a few shots, but with sunglasses, my face was covered by sinking... Ah, guard, I'm dead!"

"I still buy popcorn for her... Mom, Shendao is holding a sense of disobedience."

"Biography is a fool!"

"It's right to see a movie today, once in a thousand years!"

......

In the car, Yu night protects his ankles and looks at Shen Qingzhou driving. "Fortunately, security comes, otherwise I will feel that I can't go."

Shen Qingzhou looked at her, and the twilight was cold. "The shoes that are wearing so high are still coming in. Are you a fool?"

"I still said that you don't know how to let go of your own hands, let them squeeze, are you a fool?"

Shen Qingzhou twisted his eyebrows. "I don't know if it is wrong? Can you not see it?"

"I just want to help you when I know the danger..." Yu late reached out and patted his shoulder. He said, "I don't want to leave you alone."

Shen Qingzhou, "..."

Shen Qingzhou drove to her own hospital, because at night, there were very few hospital people. Shen Qingzhou made a phone call and then saw a doctor picking up from the upstairs. The three people took the elevator directly to the high-level vip.

"Swelled, but it's okay, not serious." The doctor checked it and then bandaged Yu. "Don't do strenuous exercise in the next few days."

"I will know." Yu late pulled the hand of Shen Qingzhou. "Don't stink, isn't it okay?"

"No next time."

"I know that I know, next time I see you being surrounded, I must hide far away, OK."

Shen Qingzhou's face is still not good.

Yu late smiled. "It's not this, but the news that is going to burst today. Shen, you have to make headlines."

Shen Qingzhou frowned. "It doesn't matter, your face should not be photographed, don't worry."

"Well... even if it was really photographed, it will be filmed. My brother said that one day I will not be able to hide it."

Shen Qingzhou's eyes fell on her. "I'm not afraid of being inconvenient to travel. I'm not afraid of being too concerned. Yu Huan said that you have been reluctant to let him say that he has a sister who likes to be free."

Yu was surprised. I didn't expect Yu Huan to tell him this. She recalled that she had been covering her face in the movie Shen Qingzhou. "So you have been protecting my face just now?"

Shen Qingzhou did not speak, but Yu night understood. He was as free as possible to guard her freedom. She was revealed that Yu Huan's sister had received attention. If he added another one, the media's line of sight would definitely be put. Come to her body. She is not a star, so he wants to protect her ordinary life.

Yu late bowed, and the voice was touched with an indescribable touch. "It doesn't matter, I am not afraid. Because it is with you, I am not afraid of these, really."