Part 52: son in law

Shen Qingzhou left, and Yu late was somewhat lacking in interest. However, she remembered the phone that Jane Rain had just received, so she packed up and set off.

Yu night rarely came to Yu Huan's studio. The number of times he came was probably two hands. The car parked downstairs, and she took out her mobile phone and called Jane Rain to the door.

The phone has not been pressed out, and a staff member with a sign has come over. "Hello, you can't just enter here. Who are you looking for?"

Yu late did not answer, Yu Huan, a close assistant, saw her, "Yu night, come to find Huan Ge."

Yu night put away the phone and nodded. "Where is he?"

"Upstairs, I will take you there." The assistant said to the staff next to him. "Can Huan's sister still not see it?"

The staff was slightly stunned and looked at Yu's eyes a few times. Before I only saw the photos on the Internet, I couldn't remember.

"Sorry, Miss Yu."

Yu smiled and said to the assistant, "Go."

"it is good."

Yu night went upstairs with the assistant, and the assistant opened the door to her office. Yu night said a thank you and went inside.

The door rang, and the Jane Rain inside jumped up. She looked at Yu's leisurely and walked in, like a smile. She immediately stood behind Yu Huan. "Baby, you are coming."

Yu night put the bag on the sofa and licked his sleeves. "Jane rain thick, you give me over."

Jane Yuen has quickly knocked Yu Huan back. "Yu Ge is sour, I give him a back, Yu Ge, is it comfortable?"

Yu Huan's mouth overflowed with a smile, but he couldn't help but two small ones. "Yes, let's go down."

"Good le!"

Yu night blinked and went straight to the two.

"Why, I thought it would be fine to hide behind my brother."

Jane rain thick flat mouth, "Yu night, you are hungry, come, let's eat, what do you want to eat, I treat."

"Humph."

"I heard that a newly opened dessert shop is delicious, how can I go." Jane rain thick dog legs hold Yu's hand.

Yu night squinted at her. "Where to go, you will say how to compensate me. I don't even tell me such a big thing. Jane rains, you must have not regarded me as a friend."

"Oh! I am dying!! You Yu is definitely the best and best friend of my life. You can't do anything important in my heart."

"Oh?" Yu night looked at her. "It's more important than my brother."

"Also...just as important!"

Yu night flashed a smile in his eyes, and his eyes fell on Yu Huan. Yu Huan and her eyes collided, but it was very calm.

Yu night walked around Jian Yu and went to Yu Huan's front. "Brother, it's very deep,"

Yu Huan hooked his lips. "Don't make trouble, go eat first, want to eat."

Yu night stunned. "Today I am the master, I want to eat the most expensive! You two will wait for the next year to be slaughtered by me."

"It will work all my life."

Three weeks passed quickly.

For Jane Rain, it is a bad news for time to flow quickly. Because her vacation is over, she has to go back to school to complete her studies.