Part 27 : clarify

Lin Ye and her heart were shocked. She never thought that the news conference would be such an oolong. She looked at Shen Qingzhou, who was calm and calm, as if she had already known the truth.

She suddenly felt disheartened. It turned out that she had been singing here. At the moment, in the eyes of everyone, how big a joke she is!

"Yu night? Yu night?!" Xiang Zeran looked at Yu night, suddenly burst into a thick mouth, "Yu Huan this kid, this kind of thing does not tell me!"

Yu night apologetically looked at Xiang Zeran. "That, my brother knows that you are the hero of this play, but I really want to tell you, but I am afraid of trouble, so let him not say it."

Xiang Zeran still has grievances, "No... Ah no, Yu night, you don't know how much I am worried yesterday, I am in the room..."

"Cough!" Yu night hard cough, "Oh, suddenly a little hungry, I will eat first."

I was shocked to Ze Ran, silently shut up, and thought about it. Yesterday, Yu Huan violently walked because she saw her sister in the man's room instead of being brought with a green hat... That's it, Yu late and Shen The guide is really together! Hey, white heart, white worried Yu Huan that stupid lack!

Yu night sat down at the table. Xiao Yang received the instructions from Shen Qingzhou and had already sent the meal. Yu night said thank you, neglecting everyone's shocked and unbelievable eyes and quietly began to eat.

"You are very free." Shen Qingzhou, who was not cold, had a faint opening, and was full of air.

A circle of people centered on Yu late and Shen Qingzhou turned their eyes on, and Shen Qingzhou's eyebrows were slightly lifted. "Has half an hour to start work, the actors will make up makeup, what should other people do?"

"Hey." A group of staff disappeared.

Li Mengmeng pulled the picture to Zeran, "Go."

Xiang Zeran looked at Yu night, "Hey... it doesn't look like it, um? The nose seems a bit..."

Shen Qingzhou's eyes were slight and he looked at the unsuspecting Xiang Zeran. "Look enough?"

"No." Xiang Zeran's subconscious answer, but the second second realized that Shen Qingzhou was asking, and quickly removed his gaze. "That, that Shendao, the first game in the afternoon is my play, right, I will go first. Make up makeup, make up..."

Finished, hurriedly turned and walked away.

People are scattered, Lin Ye and standing next to Shen Qingzhou seem more and more thin, she pulled the corner of her mouth, revealing a very unsightly smile, "Qing Zhou, I also left."

Shen Qingzhou looked at the documents in his hand, "Okay."

Yu late looked up at Lin Ye and saw her looking at Shen Qingzhou's indescribable eyes. She understood that kind of eyes, love, hidden, and could not.

Falling in love with Shen Qingzhou, but not getting his response, is probably a very confused and painful thing.

Yu night thought, but fortunately, she was confused, but she still touched his mind before he got pain...