Part 45: parents

"Is it eaten at night? If you don't have it, go out to eat." Shen Qingzhou said.

"No, let's take a look at you, go home immediately." Shen's eyes have been falling on Yu's body. Shen Qingzhou talked to her before she turned her eyes. "Qing Zhou, the New Year in a few days, Are you still busy with this year?"

Shen Qingzhou paused. "There was a movie, but it didn't start in those days."

Shen's mother was happy. "Then you remember to come home for the New Year."

"Yep."

"Yu night, Auntie also welcomes you to come to the house."

Yu late was somewhat flattered. "Thank you, Auntie."

"If we can, our two families can also meet each other, and they should be familiar with it." Shen Mama knows Shen Qingzhou's person. Since he accepted a girl, he must be serious and thoughtful. The relationship between the two is so good. During the Chinese New Year, it is normal for the two families to meet each other. "I don't know if Mom and Dad are free?"

Yu night stayed, "Sorry aunt, my parents... passed away."

Shen Shen's mother looked at each other with amazement, and Shen's mother reacted very quickly. "It's the aunt's abruptness. In the past years, our family, Auntie gave you a good meal."

Yu's heart was moved. I didn't expect Shen Qingzhou's parents to be so far away from his own temperament. Oh, no, look at Shen's appearance... It's similar to Shen Qingzhou.

"I will visit you." Yu said.

Shen Mama nodded gratifiedly and then said, "Where have you been?"

"Oh, this is the case, my dog ​​is pregnant, I take it to the hospital to see."

"Pregnant? Is this only?" Shen Mama stood and walked toward Yu, "Hey... is it red bean?"

"Yep......"

"This is good, the two varieties are the same, the birth is very pure." Shen mother smiled.

Shen Qingzhou suddenly remembered something, and said to Yu late, "My mom used to raise a dog. She is very skilled at these. How to take care of Yu's little pregnancy, ask her directly."

"Right, it doesn't matter if you don't take care of it. Anyway, I am at home recently, and I can take care of me."

Yu night, "This is too much trouble for you."

"If you don't feel relieved, you can ask me on the phone."

"No, no, how can I not feel at ease."

"That's it, it's almost a New Year. You will come home tomorrow, bring the dog back, and our family will be together." Shen mother suggested.

Yu late married, family... She is also a family, Shen mother's self progress is fast...

Shen Qingzhou looked at Yu Yu late, and the lips were slightly hooked. It would be nice if she took her home directly. "Let's talk about it tomorrow."

"Good." Shen mother said, "Then we don't stay too much, you have a good rest at night."

Shen Dad also stood up. His temperament seems to be inexplicably similar to Shen Qingzhou. He is not so close, a bit cold.

Yu late and Shen Qingzhou sent the two out. After seeing people leave, Yu was relieved.