Untitled Part 17

"Director Shen, Director Shen? Mr. Shen? Hey..... Shen Qingzhou." Yu Man struggled to keep him upright, confusion written on her face. He'd fallen asleep just like that?

She reached out and supported his waist, preventing him from falling to the floor. "Even if you want to sleep, you shouldn't do it like this. Hey..... I can't keep this up any longer."

Yu Wan, left with no other choice, helplessly dragged him to a nearby couch. Her face was bright red with exertion. Practically all of Shen Qingzhou's body weight bore down on her. After pushing him up onto the couch with all her might, she fell too and landed right on top of him.

Shen Qingzhou was fast asleep. In his unconscious haze, he could only dimly sense something soft pressing against his body. He instinctively pulled Yu Wan into an embrace. As his arms wrapped around her, she struggled to get off the sofa.

"Red Bean, don't move....."

"......."

Yu Wan was speechless.

Red Bean? Red Bean? How was she at all like Red Bean?

She tried to escape from his embrace, but he only squeezed her even tighter. After a few attempts, she gave up and quietly leaned against his arm.

It was her first time seeing him from such a short distance; she could even see his pores. As she recalled the way he'd kissed her just now, Yu Wan's heart started thudding erratically in her chest. He'd been drunk right?

Yu Wan pursed her lips. What nonsense..... There was no way his personality would have changed so much if he weren't drunk.Sigh. Would he even remember all this tomorrow? If he did, what sort of expression would he make?

If he didn't remember...... it seemed she'd still come out ahead. A smile rose unbidden to her lips. Seeing Shen Qingzhou like this was really taking advantage of him. Hm. Lin Yeyu had surely never been this lucky.

Yu Wan mulled it over for a while before falling asleep. She'd had quite a bit to drink that night as well. She'd been dizzy this whole time. After all that excitement, she felt an inexplicable calm as she sunk into Shen Qingzhou's embrace. As a result, she'd unwittingly fallen asleep.

The next morning, Shen Qingzhou was the first to wake up.

He was hungover and his head throbbed with pain. He opened his eyes and tried to block the sunlight pouring in the windows and lighting up the room. However, the moment he tried lifting his hand, he realized something was amiss.

A head was resting on his arm and a pale, slender arm was wrapped around his waist. Shen Qingzhou's eyes gradually widened; he didn't quite know how to react to what he was seeing.

"Oh......" the body in his arms shifted and nestled its head back into his embrace. When she found a comfortable spot, she went back to sleep.