Part 46 : jealous

At the beginning of the birthday party, Ming Cheng is the protagonist tonight and naturally it will be filled by everyone. Because everyone knows that Ming Cheng is very interesting to Jian Yu, so the two of them will come together in the dark, and they will also help Ming Yu to drink.

Jane Yuen looked at Ming Cheng and drank quite a lot, so I was too embarrassed to let him drink for himself. "Don't bully people, I can get my own wine."

"Hey, I know how to protect the process."

Ming Cheng eyes brightly watched Jane rain thick.

Jane Rain is also when everyone is joking, pick up the glass and drink it, "I did it!"

"Good! Good wine."

"The rain is crisp and fast."

Another person had to pour the wine into Jian Yu, and Ming Cheng stopped the man. "When she finished the medicine, she didn't drink."

"Are you burying dog food? They are covering each other, this is too much. Huan Ge, you say yes!"

Yu Huan has never said anything tonight, but he is already familiar with everyone's focus, so everyone will not ignore him.

Yu Huan was named, and it was slightly stunned. He looked at Jane rain and looked a bit dark. "She really doesn't drink very much, so let me help."

"Okay, Huan Ge, this is what you said, then I will not be polite with you. I want to double my drink, I will have two cups for you!"

"Xiao Tao, this is too unfair." Li Wei smiled.

"Hey, another one to protect, ah! The single dog said that he was hurt."

"What are you talking about?" Li Xiaojiao glanced at the person who spoke.

Jane rain looked at two or two people, then hanged down the scorpion, and there was a smile like nothing. Well... they are like a pair, and she is not only treated as a sister, but her confession is rejected. Jane rain thick, the heart that has been dead is still a bit more thorough.

"Strong, what happened."

"Nothing, come here, let's keep playing."

At the end of the birthday party, everyone was high. Jane rained and drank quite a lot, but this wine was not as rushing as that night, so she was dizzy but not directly broken.

Yu Huan knew that Jane Rain couldn't drink so much wine, so when she was swaying and playing with everyone, he didn't go far, and he kept watching it, and she was afraid that she would fall into a dog.

"Strong." At this moment, Ming Cheng stood by Jane Rain, and Jane rain supported the table and looked up at him. "Why do you have a big birthday?"

"Have you prepared a gift for me?"

Jane rain was faint and blind, ah, she didn't seem to have, "I, I will give you the next time. But don't blame me, I told you yesterday, I can't come..."

Ming Cheng didn't mean anything, but he said with a smile. "No, I want your birthday present now."

"But I didn't do anything." Jane was very embarrassed.

Ming Cheng suddenly walked in for a step toward her. Both hands held her face and kissed the rainy forehead in front of the crowd.