2: A friend and powers?

The sun rose as did Izuku, the memories of last night still seeming like a dream to her, all the evidence around her that anything happened was circumstantial, even the rock looked completely normal in the daylight. She sighed to herself wondering if any of it was real.

'It was kid' Venom said forming the good head next to hers again

This time she didn't scream, she just stared at him for a minute before asking, 'You said you were called Venom?,' The goop nodded, 'So uhm I don't mean to be rude, but why are you inside my body, it's different to when those boys did it, so what's going on?'

Venom internally cringed at this, remembering what he saw the night before, 'Well kid, long story short I'm an alien, a symbiote if you want. I bond with something and give them powers, like the quirks you have here, only mine are much much stronger and adaptable. In return you feed me and we both enjoy our new lives!'

'Oh that's so cool, so like what are your powers, could you like mumble mumble mumble' Izuku fell down her little muttering rabbit hole of analysis. Venom smiled at this, happy to see her doing one of the things she loved.

'Izuku,' Venom said catching her attention, 'My powers are quite simple really, the goop, as you call it, can go around you, covering you like a suit giving you enhanced... well everything. As well you can shoot tendrils out like whips and swing around. I think something happened on the way in because I feel... different, what that means I'm not sure, but what I do know is what I eat'

'please don't say people, please don't say people'

'Chocolate and tater-tots'

'Really?!'

'Yup, and I want to apologize as well'

'For what?'

'I looked through your memories last night kid, I did it so I could find out if I should stay or go, to see if you were the right one for me' Venom said, looking down ashamed.

'Oh, well that's ok, I'll help you find someone actually worthy of your blessing.' Izuku said sad before looking up with a bright smile, 'Just don't forget me when you go onto to do great things okay!'

'Kid... I won't forget you,' Venom said now looking up in all serious, 'Because I'm going to help you become a hero. I've been all across the universe kid and you are by far one of the purest souls I've ever met, even now when you could lose your one chance at your dream you put me, an alien you only just met, before you. If that isn't worthy then nothing is.' Izuku started to tear up at this, 'Because you Izuku can be a hero and I'll help you every step of the way'

'Together forever?' Izuku asks tears flowing down her face.

'Together forever kid,' Venom responds, 'But first we need to have a little talk,' Izuku tensed up at this thinking she would be punished or scolded again, 'No don't worry, you aren't in trouble kid, this is about... them'

'Them?' Izuku asks tilting her head to the side adorably

'The people you've been stuck with since you were born' A look of realisation came across the girls face, 'Kid I've been round the milky way a few times to know what they did to you was wrong... don't try and defend them. What I'm offering you now is a choice but please think about this. You can either drop the name that was forced upon you and leave that life you suffered in behind or you can continue how you are at the moment. But kid seriously your own parents haven't even noticed your absence have they? And has your school treatment changed?' Izuku shook her head, 'Plus if you were to stay, I can objectively say that the training will be a lot harder and it will not be as efficient'