65: Our Bean doesn't kill... right?

It had been nearly a week since the UA student Venom disappeared and although UA itself has made no official statement on the. matter, the media are eating the rumours up. Devouring every secret they can find. While most are pure rubbish, a few truth's manage to slip through the cracks, small snippets of Izuku's personal life that she never wanted to be known.

It was too late for that now.

The streets weer not the kindest places to be when the sun set and it only got worse the darker the alleys. Though it was not all despair under the overhanging edges of commercial and government owned flats and a few golden eggs remained hidden. The exact things the girl dressed in black was looking for.

Said girl was currently standing on top of one such prize, her small face a sharp contrast to the hulking mass of flowing black substance that surrounded her body from the neck down. Her eyes were sullen and her face sagged slightly as she leaned over to assess her new target.

'Chizo!' Izuku glanced over to see a new character enter the deal between two big drug gangs.

Both men just stared at the new arrival, one obviously not happy to see him, while the other was defiantly concerned at his arrival and impatience.

'Jaime...' Chizo delved turning his attention away from his client, 'What's the matter?'

'THE MATTER!' The new comer didn't answer, rather the other gang member did, 'THIS IMBECILE INTERRUPTE-'

He didn't finish his sentence before a bullet lodged itself in his skull. Chizo sighed and turned back to the man called Jaime, 'Really! Overhaul's not gonna be happy with another lost client dude.'

'HE WON'T CARE!' Chizo stared on confused, \HE-*gasp*- Sorry... he sent me. Apparently we've struck a deal with All for One's missing successor. I don't know the details but apparently we're getting some crazy pink haired engineer who's figured out like all of human biology in return for a few favours!'

'So the project...'

'YES YES, it's why boss told me to come collect you!'

Chizo shook his head again. 'So where are we collecting this new slave?'

'xxx street in xxx ward on xx/xx/xxxx' Chizo turned around back to the alley's entrance into the swathe of slightly larger side streets, 'Now come one! We've got to get the rest of the 10 bullets!'

As the man ran back he didn't;t stop until the light of a nearby house hit him as he emerged from the alley, confused to why he could not hear his compatriots footsteps he turned back to be met with the wrong figure. Instead of his college, there was a smaller figure standing there, blacked out from head to toe, the shadows just darkening the already hidden figure.

Jaime didn't even get to scream before his head hit the ground next to his feet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking the streets at night was something Rai had forbidden Hitoshi to do, even if he had his kick ass religious girlfriend with him. The indigo boy understood why, with two of his children vanishing Rai didn't want to lose anyone else but at the same time he knew it was stupid. If  Mei was to be found, then he could simply brainwash the captor and free his sister. Whereas if Izuku was to be found then she'd probably be hunting for Mei's captor and Hitoshi could either sway the smog bean's judgement or use his brainwashing to implant some post hypnotic suggestions and get her to come back.

The boy was so lost in though when wondering around with Ibara he walked straight into a lamppost. The sudden flair of pain Brough him back to his sense as he glanced over to see the light of the sun perfectly illuminate his adorable girlfriend's giggles.

'Heyyyyy.' He groaned turning away from his partner

'Sorry, you weer walking and the you just... bonk!' Ibara couldn't hold a straight face for much longer before she burst into another fit of giggles.

Shinso couldn't stay annoyed and giggled alongside her, forgetting for a moment about the heavy task he gave himself. Living in the moment happily with each other.

Izuku smiled, staring over her brother and his lover. She was tired and her face was worn but the sight of Hitoshi enjoying himself did lift the girl's spirit a bit. Her eyes sparkled a bit seeing one of his rare genuine smile.

She leaned back, trying to coax some of the remaining blood out of her green mop she calls hair as she studied the amp of xxx district. Honestly the place was massive and it'd taken her hours to pinpoint where exactly the deal would go down. But she found it, finally in those short moments after seeing her brother.

A small smile seemed to play on her lips as she shredded the map to bits, glancing down back towards Hitoshi who seemed to have regained himself and continued on.

Izuku's smiled dropped as he and Ibara vanished down a small alley, 'Huh... I guess family really do make things better... even with their presence...'

She stood there for another minute, trying to grapple any slivers of emotion that tried to distract her, tried to draw her away from her mission. The stillness lasted until it gave way to a wriggling of black sludge along her uncovered arms.

Izuku was too lost in thought to begin with, not even noticing it until the sensation reached the ultra sensitive nerves in her hands. The cool feeling of the sludge snapped her out of any mental war as she tore away at the being she was bonded too.

Small splatters of it hit the gravelled roof, disintegrating on contact with the rough surface. Izuku continued tearing away until the substance fell back below her skin, seeming falling back into whatever form of stasis it was in before.

The goop wasn't the only thing to hit the gravel below her though as she accidentally let a few tears slip through the cracks of her emotional wall, staining the ground below her a slightly darker shade.

'...I'm sorry Venom... but you can't come back... not yet...' The girl wiped away her remaining tears. before she violent slapped her cheeks, reddening them to a dangerous amount with the amount of blood vessels she drew to the surface, 'COME ON YOU USELESS TRASH THEIR ALL WAITING ON YOU!'

She darted back into the alleys, her target being the abandoned warehouse somewhere two districts over.

It was going to be long evening.