26: Dorms: Kyo

'Izuku...' Mina said

'Yagi?' Eijiro finished

'So... you're Izumi's sister?' Kyouka asked

'And are the daughter of All-might and Green Psychic.' Mom continued

'Yup, Yup, Yup and Yup.' Izuku responded in kind

'That means... THEY ABUSED YOU.'

'WE CAN GET REVENGE!' Mina yelled

'HOW DARE THEY DO THIS TO OUR IZU!' Kyouka continued

'Hold up, why do we want to do that and who the hell hurt Izuku?!' Eijiro whipser yelled to his girlfriend. Mina sighed then spent the next five minutes quickly summarising Izuku's known childhood and with each passing sentence the boys face grew darker and angrier until his red loose hair shadowed his eyes.'

'Yo Eijiro, you good?'

'Say, todays a good day for murder right?'

The girls just looked at him silently for a minute before everyone but Izuku broke out into yells of agreement. Izuku saw where this was going and had to quickly divert it or else her friends could get hurt.

'Um... well what about the marks on Kyo's arm?' Izuku said causing everyone to fall silent and cast their gazes to the purplenette. Which in turn caused her gaze to drop to the ground and her body to start shaking. Mom noticed this immediately and wrapped the girl in a hug and blanket, placing a bowl of salt and vinegar chips in front of her as well.

'Kyouka...' Mei started, 'Could you please tell us who made those red marks on your arm. Well confirm it because that boy's lucky I didn't test some of my more explosive babies on him already.'

The punk rock chick smiled, 'Well it was Kaminari and yes, we are dating.' She seemed to gag at the word, 'But it's more like a forced relationship. My parents died when I was younger, an estranged aunt and uncle took me in and I moved around here. They introduced me to Kaminari and told me I was to date him. Sure he was nice at first but then he started to cut me off from the people I wanted to be friends with, started sticking close to me like 24/7, not in a loving boyfriend way but more like, I don't trust you. Then one day, I was left alone for once in a long time, so I went out to my favourite music store and caught his eye in an alley on the way back. I don't know why but then he started getting physical, forcing me into kissing, leaving hickies on my neck... and these marks on my wrists. He holds them so tight when he's trying to get me to do something but he never leaves a permanent mark, nothing I can ever use against him, he's just always there... and.. I... I' She broke down into tears, pushing herself into the black haired girl next to her. 

All around the girls looks of sadness and pity turned into those of rage, even the always placid Izuku was mad, so Izuku's next words took her by surprise.

'Break up with him, both of you.' The girls and Eijiro looked at the green head confused, 'Momo, I've known the Todorokis for years, those two are crazy and Enji will glady remain your psudo uncle. Kyo, ditch the idiot, you can come live with Rai. He's been lonely since me and Mei left.' Said two girls chuckled a bit.

Mina then spoke up, 'If we're doing this, we're doing it right.'

The red head looked at his alien queen, 'What are you saying Mina?'

'Simple... PRANKS!'

The group stared at their pink friend before cheering. They set their plans into motion and formed groups. Izuku would take Kaminari, Kyouka would take Izumi, Momo took Bakugo. Mina and Kirishima both went for Shoto while Mei got left with Shoka. And thus the next two hours were spent snacking and planning.

By the end when all the snack were finished and all the plans set, it was only 10pm. So Mina decided to swing things back to party mode before getting their revenge.

'So!' The pink girl exclaimed, 'Let's do this thing where we get to know each other better!'

'I mean, that's not a bad idea?' Kyouka replied

'Nothing too personal though babe ok?' Eijiro drilled

'Fiiiiiiiiiiiine, NOW... first question... what's your favourite colour? Mines red!'

'Forrest green!' -Mei

'Pink.' -Izuku

'Gold.' -Eijiro

'Purple' - Momo

'Black' -Kyouka

'Ooo~ my shipping senses... NEXT QUESTION! Favourite food?'

'Pork cutlet' - Izuku

'Anything Izuku makes' - Momo and Mei

'I agree with Momo' -Kyouka

'MEAT!' -Eijiro

The girls chuckled at this as Mina moved on, 'NOW... sexualities.'

'Meisexual!' Izuku yelled which caused everyone to burst into laughter, 'What? That's what Rai told me to say.'

'Well then I'm Izusexual!' Mei responded in kind, which caused more laughter.

'Bi-Chaotic here!' Mina exclaimed

'Nothing special, just hetero ol' me.' Eijiro replied

'Well... I'm not sure actually.' Everyone turned to Momo who said this, 'I never thought too much about it but boys at the moment... ugh, sorry Eijiro.'

'None taken, I get it. Boys are jerks.'

'Pfft, anyways... I don't know, maybe girls?'

'I mean I guess everyone here can agree with you, cause I'm with Mina on the Bi-train.' Kyouka said. Momo mumbled something inaudible even to Kyouka cuddled up to the ravenette, 'Huh what was that Momo?' 

Said girl blushed and buried her face into Kyouka's neck, mumbling more as her blush grew.

'Oooo~ SHIP SHIP SHIP' Mina cheered

Eijiro chuckled and cuddled to his alien girlfriend before suggesting something else, 'Well then, since we've still got some time until prank time, how about we play some games you prepared.'

The rest of them cheered and started playing the night away, or rather the evening away. Smash bros and other games were thrown on, more food was brought out and Momo accidentally kissed Kyouka after she tried to escape to the bathroom, all in all the time before the pranks was chaotically fun.