29: Sports time

The day finally arrived and the whole school was buzzing, every class the first year, no matter their track was pumped for the day. For the hero students it was all about making an appearance for internships, support was about debuting you gadgets and business was spreading your influence.

The one track not mentioned, general studies, was slightly different. Here were the rejects and unambitious, those who were at a disadvantage thank to the biased exams. Those who could have been in the support course but lacked resources to grow and experiment, those who were amazing negotiators but came from disreputable backgrounds and those who had great qualities to be a hero but were put against society every day of their lives. Just like Izuku.

Class 1-A however were solely focused on their own goals as they headed off to the stadium in their bus, well everyone but Izuku who was once again on top of the bus. Some had tried to get on top but quickly chickened out before the bus even moved thanks to the slight breeze, no-one wanted to risk their debut to prove a point. So one goop covered figure on top of the bus defiantly drew attention as they made their way over to the second biggest Japanese event of the year, second only to the national hero rankings.

Said figure was silent, or at least that's what it looked like. In real terms she was panicking and for once, Venom was no-where around to help her. So when she finally calmed down, her first thoughts went to her alien friend. She tried reaching out and speaking to him but all she got in return was silence. Her form shifted under the goop as she tried again and again only to fail again and again.

In the end she gave up and enjoyed the silence, still worried for Venom.

They arrived shortly after and Izuku was the first off, sliding down the side of the bus effortlessly, not so much to show her strength but more out of habit since she was still worrying about Venom. Even so the act set fear into the heart of some of her classmates, the only ones unfazed were her friends and the tormentors. One set understanding the other being stupid.

By the time everyone had entered the stadium and broadcasting began, the sun was slightly lower than its peak casting Midnights shadow perfectly over some of the stands.

'And now!' She announced with a crack of her whip, 'A speech from the year representative. You know them, you love their work and you probably are wearing a piece if you're lucky, IT'S VENOM!'

The whole stadium burst into cheers and shouts of enthusiasm. One of the richest people in japan came up and waited for them to be silent, once Izuku got that she began she speech.

'Hi!' The girl started in her distorted voice, 'And welcome to this years sports festival, I know that all of us will try and make it the best one yet!' Again cheers rang out across the stands but also across the field too. She waited for them to quiet again before continuing.

'Now that that's sorted, I've got  a more personal announcement.' At this the remaining noise ceased and the cameras focused on the girl, 'Recently a law has been passed, that law was the quirkless branding law.' The girl tensed up even saying the words, 'And it disappointed me to no end that our government passed this.' Mummers of agreement echoed around the stadium, 'But I'm also disappointed in all of you. Well most of you. No protests started, no petitions, no riots. You simply let it happen, even after it was announced you let it be a minor inconvenience.' The people shrunk back in their seats and the students cast their eyes downward on shame.

'So in response, my company along with all out affiliates are hereby removing our support of the local government and Japanese hero commission.'

Silence stuck around for only a few more moments before angry cries broke out not only in the stadium but across the country. The people in the hero commision were sent into a panic and even All for One was shocked at the turn of events. But back at the stadium things took a turn for the worse when someone threw their half eaten soda at the podium. This sparked a wave to trash to attack the poor girl, luckily all it took was a wave of her hand and each piece of trash was thrown back at their owner three times as hard.

'Enough.' Izuku/Venom stated, 'You have all made a mistake, now you all will pay for it. You hurt the person I look up to the most, Shinrai Dekiru was left fighting for his life thanks to that law and the team enforcing it. So this is nothing compared to what the people you've just subjected a lifetime of torture will go through.' People got angry again and started shouting things, the same kind of insults Izuku had been hearing for most of her life.

She waited patiently until they finished, 'Done? Good. Now in regards to those 'pieces of trash' and 'worthless mutts', my company will be opening a specific area for them, supplying them with jobs and giving them the best education. Go on shout at me, boo me but understand that your leader's actions and your negligence were on track to destroy so many peoples lives.'

This time she got nothing but angry glares, 'So to any quirkless out there we welcome you with open arms. And to the hero commission and government? Karma is coming.'

With her statement done Izuku walked off stage and Midnight shakily retook her position, somehow managing to ditch her stutter before announcing the first event an obstacle race.

Things went smoothly and Izuku took first within ten seconds and Mei sliding in comfortably after taunting Japan with her newest babies they'll never get. Then Izuku had the points of 1 million placed on her, yet no-one dared direct their attention at the girl who could destroy them in a second. She teamed up with Mei and spent the whole second game helping with the taunting of the stunning gadget.

The game passed quickly and the finals announced, a 1v1 tournament. But to Izuku it didn't matter, she still had one issue on her mind and all this news did was give her a place to sort it out.

She ditched Mei and her friends, making a beeline to a prep room, knocking over some blond boy shouting about Bakugo's dirty tactics or something. She walked in, locked the door then turned to face a wall before forcefully ripping the symbiote off of her. This got the attention she wanted.

'KID WHAT'S HAPPENING?!' Venom yelled still attached to the girl.

'We need to talk, Venom why are you ignoring me?' Izuku asked

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyo my precious beans!

So now we're getting into the real juicy bits of the story and diverting a bit from the main story. Dont worry I'll continue to absolutely angstify my characters whole  life while adding some fluff so they dont go completely insane... just yet.