24: Dorms: PLANS

The others went to start the room judging competition while Mei and Izuku headed up to their, what they called, flat to finish prepping for the sleepover.

'Izu, have you got all the home-made snacks ready?' Mei called out from inside a massive pillow fort.

'Yup! Have you got all the pre-quirk movies and local multiplayer videogames?'

'YOU KNOW IT! But are you sure you can do this? Even with Kirishima?'

'...I'll see, maybe with him but... I really don't know' The green haired girl looked down, only for two arms to droop over her shoulders seconds later.

'Well whatever you decide, I'll be right here, supressing my urge to make babies.'

'HEY, I already promised you a whole notebook of ideas later didn't I?'

'Buuuut the uuuurrrge.' She pouted falling onto the shorter ones shoulders even more. Izuku giggled, using Venom to pick up all the snacks, along with Mei, placing them all in the blanket fort.

Inside there were pillows all around, illuminated by the fairy lights strung up in the joints between the supports and the blankets covering the top, giving off a fairytale feeling to the abode. Though there was a clearing in the middle, acting as a sort of table were the assortment of snacks resided, chocolate strawberries, carrots batons, cheese and an assortment of homemade chocolates with sweets, all next to a line of dips and sauces. The final major thing was the 40 inch TV they managed to fit in and the DVD player connected to it, sitting atop an older console with its wireless controllers strewn all around it.

'This is perfect Mei' Izuku hummed

'I know Izu, plus did you really expect anything less from me?'

'How could I not? Everything about you is perfect.'

'Pfft, Rai's got to stop teaching you these pick up lines.'

'Hey, I thought they were good.' She pouted

'They are.' The pink haired girl said fiddling with her green girlfriends hair, 'But I prefer you being you.'

Before they could say any more, the TV turned on, showing the elevator with three confused girls inside.

'THERE HERE' Mei yelled jumping up off Izuku's lap and right out of the pillow fort.

'Mei wait... you need to... never mind.' Izuku pushed a few buttons on her remote and the elevator dinged with movement earning a yelp from Mina, causing Izuku to chuckle. Another ding sounded their arrival and Izuku could hear the snippets of conversations as the drew closer to her spot. Slightly nervous she strained her ears more trying to hear their words before they come in.

'...is is amazing Mei, you did this?' Mina yelled, jumping up and down

'Yup, I'm not the best baby maker in the world for nothing.'

'Of course, but this!' She waved her arms, 'Is amazing!'

'Well if you guys like that there's an even better surprise inside waiting for you.'

'REALLY!'

At this point the three girls who had just arrived all came close t0 the entrance to the fort, Mina moving the sheets out of the way and stepping in, marvelling at the beauty as the other two also made their way inside, though Kyouka was quick to spot the other occupant.

'HEY, who are you?'

Izuku smiled, 'Someone you know.'

Momo frowned, 'I'm afraid your mistaken, how did you even get up here this floor is for Mei and... NO WAY' She yelled