73: One last obstacle

Overhaul snorted and waved his free hand at his two subordinates, 'Sakaki, Nemoto keep that pesky vigilante at bay.'

The man standing on the floor blanched at his leader, 'But boss!'

'NO BUTS NEMOTO, DO WHAT I TELL YOU!'

'HAI S-argh!'

Overhaul growled at his injured ally, before turning tail and fleeing with the weeping girl in his arms, leaving the last two of his elite guard to deal with the thorn in his side. Izuku growled, pulling her arm back despite the cries of pain from Nemoto.

Glancing up at the figure on the ceiling Izuku just continued forward, not even casting a sparing glance at the drunkard.

'HwEY!' Sakaki yelled, somehow graciously falling down from the ceiling, 'hojw awren't you sloshed yet.'

'Pain's a great teacher.' Izuku continued forward to the bleeding man slumped against the wall.

'grrrr how daer loyu!' The drunken man yelled, smashing his bottle on the ground.

Izuku sighed, listening as the man clambered over, before smacking him right into the wall. Glancing back, satisfied with the result, she continued forward, grabbing Nemoto by his shirt, bring the two seemingly eye to eye.

'Y-You...' The bleeding man who stuttered out.

'Of course it is, who else would I be?' Izuku countered

Nemoto gulped, 'W-What... w-what do you want.'

'Awww,' Venom popped his head out the side of the girls arm, 'Is someone ready to start squealing like a pig.'

He nodded profously, 'O-Of course-e-e... why wouldn't I co-operate with you, YOU KILLED TWO OF THE TEN BULLETS!'

Izuku hummed, raising her free hand to her fake head, 'Could have, was it those two drug peddlers maybe, or maybe it was the rapist and murderer. It could have been the bank robbers... really I don't know who the mother loving gummy bears you're talking about.'

Nemoto gulped, still under Venom's harsh gaze, 'W-What... what did you want.'

'What's Chisaki planning, who's waiting ahead, what's their exit strategy, which other groups are here.'

'He just wants to escape, all he has left is Chrono, all I know is there's several underground exits and we're the only group here!'

Izuku hummed, 'Chrono's Quirk?'

'His hair, depending on the hair arrow hits you, changes the way you respond to attacks.'

Izuku nodded, 'You've earned a less painful arrest.' Reeling her arm back, she readied for the knockout, 'Congrats.' WIth a swift chop to the back of the head, the man was down in an instant.

Dropping him to the ground, Izuku took off sprinting and barely 20 seconds later she caught up with the two.

'Overhaul!'

Turning around shocked, the man stumbles dropping the girl and crashing into his underling. Seeing the opening Izuku dashes forward, ignoring the two yakuza but instead going for the small white haired girl.

'ERI!'

Eri glanced over to her saviour, 'MISTER!'

Izuku ran faster, reaching out for the poor girl, hands inches away from each other... until the small girl was thrown back.

Snarling Izuku looked down to see the shifted conncrete, following its path, she mat the gaze of Overhaul who held an equally hostile attitude.

'Chrono! Get the girl!'