55: The attack begins

Izuku wasn't expecting to be pulled into a glorified game of hide and seek, nor was she expecting her Dad to drag Yagi, Bakugo, Sero and Sato away grumbling about remedial lessons. She smiled though and slipped a little top up into his thermos so he wouldn't go completely crazy.

Focusing back on the midnight game, apparently she wasn't allowed to join, seeing the many... many times she scared her class and Nezu. It was the Rat-gods little revenge on the green bean. Izuku didn't really care though as she sat there and watched her friends and class mentally prep for the horror show.

So when the smoke and blue flames started to rise after the third pair entered, Izuku didn't bat an eye, thinking it was one of 1-B's quirk. Only Mandalay's panicked yelling informed her otherwise.

The girl jumped up looking at the hero in red as she panicked about her nephew.

'Shino calm down' Izuku said dropping a hand onto her shoulder, the simple contact was enough to bring the woman back to her senses, 'Do you know where he might be?'

Her face scrunched up as she thought for a minute, not even noticing the two villains appearing and trying to take out Pixiebob. They weren't so lucky that Izuku didn't though. Two tendrils later and the villains known as Magne and Spinner were unconscious and buried.

'The moutains.' Izuku turned her attention back to her temporary teacher, 'He has a little hideout in the mountains, if he's anywhere he'll be there.'

Izuku nodded and crouched down. The woman got confused before she saw the goop meant to be her legs swirling. Panicking the telepathy user ran towards her two teammates screaming to get down.

They barely made it.

Izuku pushed off from the ground, rocketing towards the mountains but more specifically the two heat signaturas picked up on Baby #116, the multi purpose goggles, Mei's favourite.

Zoning in, she could tell one apart from the other, mainly due to their vast size difference and the fact the larger one was trying to hide behind the cliff face. Izuku knew which one to hit.

She adjusted the shape of her body to focus in on the larger hear source, aiming for a single blow to the head. Not two seconds later she made contact and felt the man go limp onto the ground. The sound alerted the other small boy who came out as angry as usual, that is until he saw Izuku's hulking figure examining the damaged caused to the villain's face... by lifting him up into the air by his hair.

He stumbled back muttering, 'Murderer, MURDERER!'

His voice caused Izuku to turn around only for a tiny pair of arms to wrap around her leg, confused she looked downwards. The black haired boy previously freaking out was now in tears clutching the leg furthest from the unconscious villain.

'Hi there little one.' Izuku reached out and patted the boys soft black hair, 'I'm Izuku... who are you?'

After a few moments of whimpering the boy ran his hand across his face, removing his tears and taking a shaky breath. 'I-I'm I-Izumi K-Kota.'

The girl hummed, 'Like the water hose heroes... the same one this villain I knocked out killed?' The boy looked shocked for a minute before furiously nodding, his eyes red as tears threatened to spill out once more.

'T-thank you' He mumbled out.

Izuku smiled beneath Venom, 'Now then I'm gonna get you back to your aunt, so I'm going to need you to be brave ok?' Kota nodded

Smiling once more she scooped the boy up, but instead of holding him close she held him with an outstretched arm like he stank. But her feet weren't level, it was almost like she was balancing something.

'Ok brace yourself.' Kota nodded once again, 'Ok in 3...' All around Kota the goop swelled and grew, tensing like muscles on a pitcher, '2...' Kota understood what was going to happen and curled himself up as tight as possible, '1... HERE WE GO!'

Izuku shot her arm forward like a pitcher, launching the boy in the exact direction of his aunt. And while Kota knew what was going to happen, it didnt help him much especially with the screams echoing in the air around Izuku.

Izuku hummed as she watched the boy make a perfect parabolic arc, peaking perfectly.

'YEET!' Venom yelled popping out scaring Izuku

The girl simply looked over at the alien, 'A little late isn't it?'

'Mayyybe, anyways I've dealt with the muscle biund idiot back there.' He swivelled his head ro reveal a still unconscious blond villain trapped in thick black tendrils, 'And it looks like someone's already got the gas person' Izuku looked over to see the gas's movement holt on its progression across the forrest, 'But we still need to deal with whoever started that fire' He gestured over to the blaze slowly consuming a portion of the woods her class trained in this morning.

Izuku nodded and mimicked the movement her hands performed with her legs, launching her tiny body covered with goop across the terrain and landing almost head on from over 1km away. Izuku groaned having landed barely a metre away from her target, groaning as she stood up letting the dust fall.

She didn't get long though before flames engulfed the girl, not attacking her but sealing her exits and trying to knock her unconscious with the flames eating the oxygen. Key word trying. Instead of putting the girl out of commission, it gave the girl more drive as the turquoise flames lit a spark of recognition in her eyes.

With a single swiped the fire surrounding her an the fires within 50 metres were extinguished with the cause of it knocked onto his back.

'Uncle Tou-Kun... is that you?' Izuku asked tentatively stepping forward.

The man scrambled back as his body tried to gain balance and his mind tried to stop spinning as well as understand what was just said. So still being slightly dazed he reached out and activated his quirk, solidifying his identity and making the green bean drop Venom and launch forward into  a bear hug.

The physical affection brought the boy back to reality as he gazed down at the poofy green hair hitting his chest.

'Izu bean... what in the ever loving gummy bears is going on?'