27

"hyunjae, why didn't you tell me?" jisung asked with a pout.

his brother sat there, playing with his fingers as he refused to look into jisungs eyes.

"i-i was scared, hyung. mom and dad kept telling me i'm straight, i like girls. and i know it's wrong but i can't help but fall in love with boys!"

"hyunjae. it's not wrong. love is never wrong. love is love. who cares if you fall in love with a boy? you're not hurting anyone. and it's no one else's business. but now my question is, why did you resent me?"

"because i'm like you. i like boys. not girls, boys. i saw what happened to you. the way you became a stranger to our family. i decided to resent you like i resent myself." hyunjae still hadn't looked up.

"hyunjae...you should've told me what mom and dad were doing. i would've helped you."

"i didn't want your help! i didn't want mom and dad to hate me!"

"let me tell you something hyunjae. the second they found out you like boys..that's when they started really hating you. if they loved you they wouldn't have been torturing you in the basement. that's not love." jisung reached out and grabbed hyunjaes hand, making him finally look up.

"i-i'm sorry.." hyunjae broke down, instantly being pulled into a hug by jisung.

"it's okay bubs. now, you're staying with me until the situation is handled. you can sleep on my bed, i'll sleep with minho." jisung smiled as he pat his brothers head.

"so...it's okay to like boys? to date boys?" hyunjae asked as he pulled away from the hug.

"of course it is. minho is my boyfriend! and what happened to the girlfriend you had?"

"congratulations! and she's lesbian. we decided to date to make our parents happy but she's in love with her best friend. so, i dumped her so she could be happy." hyunjae shrugged.

"hyunjae...you're a good person. don't let our parents toxic mindset and beliefs ruin that."

"thank your for saving me, hyungs." hyunjae bowed as he looked at all six of the boys surrounding him.

a chorus of "of course" erupted as all the boys responded to the younger.

"how'd you find out?" hyunjae asked his brother as he turned back toward him.

"minho did digging on the family and saw that your dating scandals with boys were covered up. so, i rushed to the house to get you because i knew you weren't safe there." jisung smiled at his little brother.

"after all the shit i put you through? you're still helping me? which, by the way i'm sorry for that. i had to because mom and dad said so...they would remind me what would happen to me if i didn't.."

"of course, you're my little brother. and it's okay, don't stress about it. but what would happen?"

"well...one time dad dangled me by my legs off the balcony. they'd often fill the bath with scorching hot water and submerge me in it. another common thing is burning my thighs. they would tie me up and cut me on my torso. they'd make me walk on broken glass as dad beat me." hyunjae answered as he refused to make eye contact with anyone.

"what the fuck. they're fucking disgusting. bubs you should've come to me. do they hurt jieun?"

"no...jieuns the perfect child.."

"okay...you go shower, yeah? let me know if you need anything." jisung smiled as hyunjae nodded, getting up and heading to the bathroom.

"that was scary." jisung sighed as the door shut.

"thank god i did all that digging." minho sighed.

"you should've told me sooner you ass!" jisung playfully punched minhos chest.

"i didn't know! i thought you hated your family!" minho defended himself.

"still, it's MY family." jisung said as he got up and walked to the kitchen. everyone else sat there, low key enjoying the tea.

"i thought it wouldn't be a big deal! they put you through hell!" minho got up, following him into the kitchen.

"the fuck if i care! that's still my little brother!"

"from what i've seen, your family treats you like shit!"

"SO? i don't want my brother going through that! you should've fucking told me!"

"i told you, i didn't know!"

"ignorance isn't an excuse! is that not alarming to you? you see what's happened to me because i'm gay! you wouldn't tell me that my little brothers gay?"

"last time you saw your family, you went batshit talking about wanting to drink the pain away. i watched your father try to kill you!"

"that was my dad, not hyunjae."

"how was i supposed to know i needed to tell you this?"

"YOU were the one doing digging! you should've told me right away!"

"i didnt want to stress you! you're already going through enough!"

"well now i'm stressed so."

minho just sighed, walking over to jisung and wrapping his arms around his waist. "princess." he said quietly.

"w-what are you doing?" jisung asked as minho began softly kissing his neck.

"i'm really sorry princess. i didn't know that it would be this...horrible. i didn't mean to stress you. i'll do better." minho said, almost in a whisper.

when minho got no response, he continued to kiss jisungs neck softly. jisung craned his neck so minho could easier kiss it. "princess please forgive me."

"a-ah, f-fine. i forgive you. i-i'm sorry for getting so worked up and starting an argument." jisung turned around and minho lifted him onto the counter. minho connected their lips, kissing him softly.

"don't stress love, it's okay." minho whispered against jisungs lips. jisungs hands found their home, tangled in minhos hair. minhos hands were gently holding jisungs thighs. minho trailed kissed from jisungs cheeks, to his jawline, to his neck. he gently sucked and bit jisungs neck as jisung pulled him closer.

"okay as hot as this is, calm down." hyunjin interrupted their little...session.

"you always ruin it." minho pouted as he pulled away, helping jisung off the counter.

"pfft, whatever. not my fault you two are always making out." hyunjin rolled his eyes.

a/n: perhaps the reason this night looks so beautiful is not because of the stars or lights, but us.