42

"minho are you okay?" minhos mother asked.

"i'm not the reason i'm here, the love of my life is." minho shook his head.

"oh! han jisung!" his mother smirked.

"he-hello!" jisung smiled.

"why are you here?"

"more or less, my father." jisung said quietly.

"i wonder how much i have to pay them to send them to america." she wondered.

"huh?" jisungs eyes widened.

"first of all, their prison system is so shitty and also if we do another trial they can actually get sentenced to longer. don't ask how, i don't know. but also, they won't be able to contact you. at all."

"why would you do that for me?" jisungs eyes watered.

"anything for our future son in law." minhos mother smiled.

"i'm sorry this isn't the ideal way of meeting you guys." jisung said shyly.

"it's fine jisung, i'm just glad i get to finally meet you. it's so crazy how minho came to me crying yesterday ad then i asked him to tell me about you and he goes all soft. sitting there with a soft smile on his face and sparkly eyes as he talks about you."

"huh?" jisung was blushing madly.

three days later, 10:28 pm.

⚠️at this point do i even need to put a tw for smut? here you go you kinky fucks (talking mainly to myself BFMFJDJSJ) ⚠️

jisung was finally discharged, given medicine. he left minho at the mall to 'buy him a special gift.' as they drove home jisung refused to tell minho what was in the bag, he'd have to wait until they got home.

when they got home, jisung finally let minho open the bag. he opened it up to see a maid dress, cat ears, a vibrator, silk rope, and a blindfold.

"w-what is this for?" minho asked.

"it's for your punishment." jisung smirked.

"p-punishment?"

"go be a good kitten and put the dress and ears on for master, yeah? change right in front of me."

minho nodded, getting up to change. jisung had never seen the submissive side of minho and honestly, he loved it. minho changed, moving back to sit on his bed.

"go lay down for master." jisung instructed.

minho nodded, laying down. jisung took the silk rope, tying minhos wrists to the bed. he put the blindfold on him, kissing him on the lips.

"kitten, do i have your full consent to do this?" jisung asked.

"yes."

"okay. if you want to stop at anytime, tell me. we will stop." jisung reassured him as he kissed his forehead.

jisung carefully lifted the maid dress, exposing the lace panties minho had on under. jisung turned on the vibrator, pressing it up against minhos member. he watched as his dick twitched inside his panties, getting harder and harder.

minho was letting out melodious moans as jisung moved the vibrator along his member. he squirmed at the pleasure, throwing his head back. he had no idea what to expect next as he couldnt see. he felt the bed move, indicating jisung was moving.

"open your mouth." jisung instructed. minho did as told, opening his mouth widely. jisung inserted his member into minhos mouth, slowly fucking it. minho moaned, causing jisung to speed up his thrusts. minho choked around jisungs member, but that didn't stop jisung. it only encouraged him to go faster.

jisung pulled out, softly kissing minhos lips. he trailed his kisses down minhos neck, sucking and biting. he left dark purple marks all over minhos neck and collar bones, moving down to mark his thighs.

"are you okay kitten?" jisung asked.

"yes, please continue." minho moaned as jisung continued to mark his thighs.

jisung grabbed the strawberry lube and coated his fingers. he used his clean hand to discard minhos panties, slowly inserting one finger in his hole. this took minho by surprise, causing him to gasp sharply.

"you doing okay kitten?"

"yes...just surprised me is all."

jisung smirked to himself, adding two more fingers. he listened as minho let out a loud moan, arching his back. jisung continued to stretch minho, trying to make sure he doesn't hurt him.

when jisung felt he had prepped the boy enough, he slid a condom onto his member. he coated it with strawberry lube before slowly and gently entering minho.

minho moaned and practically screamed as jisung entered him. he pulled on the ropes, squirming slightly at the pain.

"are you okay? do we need to stop kitten?"

"n-no master."

"you're so good kitten. you're doing so well." jisung said as he bottomed out. he quickly pulled out, thrusting back in. he listened to minhos moans and screams as he roughly thrusted in and out of him.

minho came all over the dress, earning a spanking from jisung. "did i say you could cum?"

"n-no master.."

jisung shook his head as he grabbed the vibrator. he held it to minhos cock as he continued to thrust in and out of the boy.

"f-faster please." minho cried out. jisung decided to comply as he felt his own high nearing. jisung sped up his thrusts, moaning as he went faster.

"m-may i cum, master?" minho struggled out.

"yea." jisung panted.

with a few more thrusts, minho came all over the dress again and jisung came inside of the condom.

"are you okay love? did i go too rough?" jisung asked as he pulled out, throwing his condom away.

he untied minhos wrists and removed the blindfold. he grabbed the boys tear stained face and peppered kisses all over it.

"it was perfect, princess." minho smiled.

"let's go take a bath now, yeah?"

"carry me please?" minho pouted.

jisung lightly laughed as he picked the boy up, carrying him to the bathroom.

a/n: a few chapters left...but it's okay because i'm excited for this next ff i'm gonna write. stay tuned for 'i wanna be your boyfriend', my next minsung story.