12

it was now monday, the first day of school. jisung is sitting at lunch with felix and hyunjin when two boys walk up to their table. "h-hi! can we sit here?"

"yea of course! i'm felix, this is hyunjin, and this is jisung!" felix smiled at the two boys.

"i'm seungmin and this is jeongin!"

"it's nice to meet you! let's be friends!" hyunjin smiled and seungmin swore he felt himself melt.

the five boys spent the entirety of lunch talking and actually got along really well. they all used this time to get closer with one another, clicking really quickly.

jisung could feel someone staring at him and it made him uncomfortable. he looked up to the table across from them and saw minho staring at him. he quickly looked away. "hey imma use the bathroom real quick." jisung got up and left before anyone could respond.

"where are you going?" a voice stopped him as he exited the dining area in their huge campus.

"why do you need to know?" jisung turned around to face the boy, knowing all too well who it is.

"because."

"jaemin i've told you countless times, leave. me. alone!"

"oh love bug, you know i can't do that now, don't you?"

"w-why...why won't you just leave?"

"because i own you, love bug."

"no, you don't. i'm human not property."

"are you gonna keep talking back? do i need to punish you?"

"are you gonna keep bothering me? do i need to call the police?"

"please, we both know the police won't do shit. now be a good boy and-"

"for fucks sake jaemin just leave! i don't love you anymore!"

jaemin slapped jisung in the face. "you don't mean it. you're so worthless. you're lucky i love you. no one else can love you like i do, and no one ever will. you know i'm the only one meant for you. when will you learn you're nothing? you're nothing without me. so worthless and disgusting."

i know i am

"what's your obsession?" jisung was holding back his tears as best as he could.

"i'm not obsessed! i'm trying to fulfill my purpose. i'm the only one who can love you!"

"this! isn't! love! this! is! toxic!"

"why won't you listen? how many times do i have to tell you i'm the only person who could ever love someone as disgusting, fat, and ugly as you? get it through that tiny little brain of yours faggot!"

"please. just stop."

"i'm sorry love bug. cmon let's go cuddle or something." jaemin said as he looked into jisungs glossy eyes.

"no! i don't want you!"

"but i'm the only one who can-!" jaemin was cut off by the bell ringing, followed by students flooding out of the cafeteria. jisung took this as his opportunity and left, going to the locker room to change. he changed into a long sleeved shirt and sweat pants, going to the dance studio.

he was slightly shaking as he sat down on the floor, getting the shit scared out of him when his two best friends appeared out of no where with their two new friends.

"holy shit i forgot we all have this class together!" jisung jumped.

"oh and changbin hyung and chan hyung!" felix smiled.

jisung quickly looked over and saw chan and changbin....with minho. damn i thought i could avoid him.

"hey love bug."

"jaemin what are you doing here?"

"i miss you."

nobody knew what happened between the two. jisung refused to talk about it. he felt weak and like it was his fault. he wanted so badly for felix to make jaemin leave but he couldn't because he didn't know. jisung was regretting never telling anyone, but he knew he wouldn't now. all they knew was they dated, and broke up.

"JISUNG!" jisung turned and saw ten running up to him, dragging someone along with him. "JISUNG! this is winwin! my boyfriend!"

"oh! hi winwin, it's nice to meet you!"

jaemin walked away, leaving the boys to chat.

"nice to meet you too jisung!"

"guys! this is ten and winwin!" jisung turned to his friends. "ten is the one who gave me my tattoo and piercings! ten, this is felix, hyunjin, seungmin, and jeongin!"

"hi, nice to meet you guys!" ten smiled.

"OKAY CLASS!" a tall, gorgeous man shouted as he entered the class. he was stunning, about 5'11 with jet black hair. "you can just call me yugyeom, i'll be your dance teacher!" he smiled as he looked around at all the students. "now, shall we dance?" he smiled and wiggled his eyebrows, shaking his shoulders a little bit.

jisung collapsed on the dance floor, exhausted. "fuck i cant breathe." he panted.

"you and me both." felix laughed.

"okay, class dismissed. go shower stinkies." yugyeom laughed and left the dance studio.

"thank god this is my last class." jisung sat up. "i'm going back to my dorm, i'll see you guys."

"bye love!" felix stood up and pulled him back, pecking his lips.

"me toooooo!" hyunjin whined. jisung laughed and stood on his tip toes, pecking hyunjin on the lips.

"bye bye!" the three best friends waved to each other. 

jisung walked back to his dorm, grabbing some sweats and a hoodie, and showering. once he finished he went to lay in bed. as soon as he laid down, minho entered their dorm.

"you haven't eaten today." he stated as he took off his shoes.

"y-yes i have..."

"no, you haven't. come here." jisung slowly stood up and walked into the kitchen where minho was now pulling food out of the fridge.

"w-why?" jisung tilted his head, confused.

"just eat." he said as he settled on shoving left over bibimbap in jisungs face.

jisung slowly took the chopsticks, starting to eat. "why do you care?"

"just eat, please." minho sounded desperate so jisung just stopped asking questions.

"thank you."

"yeah, whatever." minho said as he leaned against the corner.

"why are you just standing there."

"to make sure you eat."

"do you not trust me?"

"nope."

"that's fair." jisung shrugged as he continued eating slowly.

a/n: i created a wlw coming of age movie playlist and it is immaculate