Chapter 2.

I quickly took the elevator to Taehyung's floor as soon as I reached the office.

Moving all through the corridor I knocked his door before entering in.

"What's the matter?!", I spoke as soon as I saw him already there. He cocked his one eyebrow at me ruffling his hair and gesturing me to look at his laptop's screen.

I quickly moved ahead, while Taehyung getting aside to give me space.
His hands slid into his pocket, he was furious. At this point I knew he wasn't playing around. When I opened all the documents, one after another, they appeared as all blank just what he informed.

I opened my mouth to speak but he interrupted.
"Do you even know we have to mail it till afternoon and there's not much time left!!?", He raised his voice at me.
"But.....I did mail you.....", my voice was low. Of course I had mailed him but these were just the blank papers.

"Y/n just stop playing innocent card, you haven't done shit! You are not just worthy of this job! Ugh!! I'VE TRIED TO MAKE IT UNDERSTAND TO MOM BUT SHE NEVER LISTENS! DO WHATEVER AND MAKE THEM READY WITHIN HALF AN HOUR!", He screamed at me.

My eyes popped out.
"How will I do it in this short span?!", I furrowed and was furious because I spoiled my sleep for nothing?
"SO JUST FREAKING RESIGN!", He yelled again.
"DON'T SHOUT AT ME!", I screamed back, with the same frequency.
"I WIL—",
"Sir I need to talk.....", Jade interrupted, causing Mr. Taehyung to shut his big mouth.
He let out a heavy breath while pushing his hair back, he just nodded for her to continue.

This was the thing, he was good with everyone but me. Jade entered inside.

"Sir...... actually......while checking these mails I a-accidentally deleted them.....all......", Jade said, hanging her head low, my eyes widened.

"WHAT!—", Taehyung and me said in unison looking at eachother but soon looked away.

"ARE Y—", Taehyung shut his mouth before pouring his anger over Jade. We all knew Jade was too innocent, sensitive, and clumsy, she would cry if anyone talking to her even with a little louder tone.

"I-I'm sorry I d—", her voice cracked but I soon reached her rubbing her back.
"That's okay Jade I'll send the copies again from my system's mail......", I said with a reassuring smile but she still looked freaked out.

"I.......I tried to do the same but.....your system got corrupted and......the files started showing error......", she said the whole story. I was unable to process, I spent my whole night in that, my only dear thing, to do these documents and—well, fuck.

"Look I don't know what you are going to do now but I want these files soon......!", Taehyung almost shouted at me again, leaving out.

I snorted
"What the fuck is wrong with him.....", I mummered in annoyance.

"Y/n I'm really sorry I never meant to do this intentionally...... I'll help you complete this......", Jade said.
"I'm fine Jade, I haven't deleted them from the application I used for proof-read, I have logged in from my email and I guess I'll find them.....can I use your system?", she instantly nodded at my request.

Before installing the application I was praying the whole time to get those back because my half and hour was about to over.

I desperately typed my ID and password and by god's grace I could see all files available.
My dramatic soul inside felt like crying the tears of happiness,
"DEMN! IT'S HEREEE!", I almost shouted out of happiness mixed with relief.