Chapter 13.

We stepped out of the car and entered the airport taking our luggage. After the office meeting we directed towards the airport.

I looked at Taehyung walking ahead of me. It was another usual day. Everything happened last night felt like a dream when I woke up in the morning.

He was busy with business calls. We talked about work and presentation over the breakfast table. I was hesitant for some reason.

He was too quite since morning.

The day light was slowly disappearing.

We carried our luggage inside, checked-in and headed towards the waiting area.

It was bulked up reminding me the day one when we were coming here.

My eyes scanned the sitting area for the search of empty seat but Taehyung seemed to caught it first. He captured the seat making me to keep standing. I didn't make it obvious neither was he paying attention to me.

He was busy with some important work related to the company, he was busy in it throughout the journey to the airport.

His eyes were still glued to the iPad which he was holding. I stood near him looking around at nothingness.

Few minutes felt like hours. My legs begun to hurt so I started taking few steps back and forth.

"Tell your boyfriend to let you sit", my attention drifted to the stranger who spoke, as I assumed, to me. The lady looked someone in her late 40s.

"Pardon me.....", I caught Taehyung's attention as I spoke to the stranger.
He looked at me confused, probably wasn't aware of what's going on. I passed him a quick glance before shifting back to the lady.

"You seem weary, ask your boyfriend to let you sit", she said politely but in a stern manner. I was slightly taken aback.

"Uh.....I'm sorry but he isn't my boyfriend.....", I passed her a polite smile, her eyebrows raised up, she looked embarrassed.
"Oh, I'm really sorry.....", she apologized but in next second Taehyung pulled me down on his lap making the lady believe otherwise.

My eyeballs popped, I was left bemused by his subitaneous action. My glance shifted towards the lady. She gave me a confused look, but I chose to look away.

I started to get up because I was feeling embarrassed for some reason but Taehyung kept his arm around my waist, noticing my actions.

"I'm fine standing up.....", I said with hesitation.
"I didn't ask you......", he spoke turning to look at me for the first time in a while.

Fine! Can he be a little friendly!

He turned his attention again to his work. Meanwhile, I was constantly shifting myself as was getting conscious, I never sat on anyone's lap. More than hesitatant I was nervous sitting this close to him.
"Sit still.....", He spoke sternly.

"Why did you say I'm not your boyfriend?", He mumbled.

I looked at him. It felt peculiar to call him that and I wasn't sure if it was right to do that.
"I thought it will be embarrassing......", he stopped his fingers on the iPad's screen, turning off the screen to look at me.

"Am I embarrassing to you?", he asked sincerely. I furrowed and quickly denied his statement, that wasn't what I mean.
"I thought you will be embarrassed to be called that.....", I said shrugging.

He kept staring into my eyes.
"And why did you think that?", he asked taking my right hand which was resting on my lap. He casually started playing with a silver plane ring I had on my little finger.