Chapter 3.

My phone was continuously ringing in my dream. I groaned opening my eyes noticing that my phone was actually ringing. My vision was blur, I attended the call.

"Hello~", my voice was hoarse and my throat was paining. I was regretting eating extra shots of ice-cream last night just to compete with Taehyung's mom, she is extremely stubborn, no doubt Taehyung has got it from her but nonetheless she was adorable and cunning.

"Don't tell me you forgot that we have to leave for the business trip today.....", of course this was my annoying boss. I nodded to myself, my eyes were closed.

"Jade is going with you.....", I said turning to my left and pulling the blanket till my neck, it was hella comfortable in bed that I didn't want to leave at all.
"Since when?", he questioned,
"I told her to go, she's been a great partner of yours in the office and she likes you as well, unlike me......I thought she would tell you.....", I informed.

"Oh so that's the reason she was asking me the details.....", I heard him groaning.
"Yeah, bye good night, see you after the trip, well I'm obligated.....", I mumbled the last part disconnecting.

I sighed ready to catch back my sleep but my phone rang again.
I groaned looking at the screen, it was him again.

"Did I tell you to disconnect?!", he spoke up as soon as I picked up the call. I furrowed in irritation, he hates my sleep as well.

"Whattt??", I whined.
"I'm reaching the airport within an hour and I want you to be there before me!!", he said and disconnected without even letting me speak back.

I sat back quickly, in panic, calling him again and again but this man had turned off his phone.
I let out a loud groan burying my face into the pillow in frustration.

"FUCKE—", I stopped when my door turned open, it was Taehyung's mom.

"Y/n Taehyung has called me and he said he's sending a car within few minutes and he also told me to inform you to just pack necessary stuffs and you can buy other things there.....", she finished, looking at me sympathetically.
"Come on darling, cheer up, rise and shine.....", she fleshed a refreshing smile of hers before closing the door behind her.

"Lord save me from this dude!", I yelled to myself, dragging my already exhausted soul out of my comfortable bed.

I quickly packed my bag keeping all the necessary things without forgetting the sanitary pads, because I was sure this guy would not let me go shopping, and my periods were delayed too.
I got ready quickly wearing a casual shirt over mom jeans.

I headed to downstairs. Taehyung's mom was over the dining table while the servant served her breakfast.

"Come Y/n, have your breakfast and your driver is waiting outside", she spoke to me.

"Thank you Mrs. Kim but I'm not yet hungry it's too early for my breakfast......", I passed her a brief smile.

"I should leave....", I spoke, to which she nodded getting up as well.

We walked out of her house, together.
"Take care of yourself and Taehyung too......he might be little rude sometimes......"

Little?

"......but I'm a proud mom, he just got these responsibilities too soon in his life otherwise he was a fun child.....", she said, I nodded with a soft smile.
"I'll take care.....", I said sitting inside the car.