Chapter 21.

"You are not ready yet?!", Kyle exclaimed when I was sitting on the dining table all by myself looking out of form. My forehead was resting on the table and my eyes fixed at a random spot on the floor.

"I'm ready....", I mumbled.
"Little louder", he demanded.

"I'M READY!", I banged my palm on the huge wooden table. He startled by my action.
"What have I done to deserve this?", He complained amusingly.

I rolled my eyes and checked my phone. There was nothing, no call neither a simple text from Taehyung. I knew there was nothing he would text or call me about but I somehow hoping for something from him, like a sign.

"Had your breakfast??", Kyle spoke again. At this point everyone's mere voice was annoying to me.
"How it is like to be as annoying as you?", I tightened my jaw.

"I wonder how you don't know even after being one", he chuckled looking into his phone.

I had no energy to argue with him so I turned quiet or else would have thrown something at him.

It was been nineteen hours he left and I heard nothing from him.

"What are you upset about??", This annoying man asked. I stayed shut.

The silence took place but then his phone rang up making me exhale in displeasure.

"Hey Taehyung....", I lifted my head as if I saw light for the first time, when Kyle attended the call. Kyle looked at me like he had seen a ghost mounting out of nowhere.

"IS IT HIM?! PLEASE CAN I HAVE A WORD WITH HIM!" I was desperate and begging. I was overwhelmed and on the verge of crying, once again.

Kyle's expressions changed showing sympathy to my restlessness. He drew his cellphone away from his ear.

I thought he was passing it to me but he kept it to himself.

"I was kidding", he threw a nervous smile. I glared at him. This wasn't the time, he triggered my last nerve.

"Can you stop? What gave you the hint that I enjoy having conversation with you at the first place??", I was being impolite but it was my frustration speaking which was the reflex of his unnecessary tricks.

His face stiffened.

"Cool, still, want to accompany me for Jade's shopping or should I leave?", His voice turned stone cold making me feel guilty of what I just said to him.

My mood swings were showing the worst of me which seemed more horrible than what I usually had during my menstruation.

I stood up as a sign that I was going along, gladly he perceived it and walked ahead of me without saying a word.

I decided to slide at the back seat but right then he opened the door to the front one. I sat without arguing.

Putting on our seatbelt we headed to the shopping mall.

The journey was in silence meanwhile I kept trying to contact Taehyung just to lead all my hopes to futility.

I rest my arm over the given space on the door as I look outside the window. My brain had numerous clouds of doubts.

Has he accepted the end of our relationship?
Was it never 'love'?
Won't he ever talk to me?
What if Catherine tries to hit on him?

I squeezed my eyes at the last one and shook my head.

"Did you catch up with Catherine recently??", I spoke out of impulse. He didn't utter a word but a moment later his head shook in denial.