Chapter 7.

I came back after an hour of spending time with myself in the hotel's, garden. Taehyung wasn't in the room, he must be out.

I sighed.

I moved further to grab a pillows from the bed and a blanket to keep them on the couch.

Today was the third day of my red tide and I was feeling weak with back and leg pain.

I sat down to lie on the couch and I was already half buried I let out a groan in frustration and annoyance, this was the reason I disliked over-fluffy mattress.

I lied down reluctantly, making a face. It didn't take me much time and efforts for drifting off to sleep.

"OoUCWw!!", I let a cry of help and my eyes went wide open when I realized that I rolled to the edge of the couch and was about to fall down the next second.

I was ready for my face getting hit on the floor, it happened in a mili second but I found a hold coming to my rescue. Rolling me to the safe side.

"What are you doing!", the voice said and I quickly moved away from his grip, Taehyung was back from anywhere he was.

"Don't you dare to touch me!", I said passing him a sharp glare.
He furrowed,
"First, I saved you and instead of saying thanks you're still continuing with that gross attitude of yours?", he shook his head in disbelief throwing his hands in the empty air and moving away from me.

"Yes I am! What you can do about it?! Huh? When I touched you, WITHOUT my consciousness, you ran over me showering your unnecessary rage and when you do it in your whole sanity you want me to say thank you to you?!? I never asked you to save me, let me fall if I'm falling and stop acting as if you care!!", I shouted, this was my ego speaking, my inner soul face palm at my stupid statement.

He turned back and squinted. He held my elbow pulling me near him, to the closest proximity. He looked intimidating, it was been quite many days I've seen him like that.
His hold was tight and was hurting my arm but I didn't utter a word and was confidently meeting my gaze with his intimidating one, his jaw clinched.

"How you always have the balls to talk back? I hate you more because of this attitude.....you are sounding stupid right now just like you already are", he said in a raspy whisper.

I didn't flinch a bit but my eyes unconsciously shifted to his lips, all the memories from last night flashed in front of me. His mouth was moving, he was speaking something but I couldn't hear anymore as I was distracted.

I got a strong urge to move forward to nullify the distance but I quickly closed my eyes before doing something which had the potential to leave me embarrassed and I would regret doing it later.

I pushed him away with my whole strength.
"I get it you hate me and you don't need to say it every time!", I said but his phone rang up distracting him. He removed his grip from me and moved slightly further.

"Yes it's me....... tonight?!", I heard him exclaiming.

I looked over the time, I slept for five hours, my eyes widened, it was supposed to be a little nap. I was becoming too lazy since I came here.

I moved to the washroom to clean up myself.

After washing up myself I picked up my laptop searching for 'jobs'.
Yes, I was sticking to what I said lately, I couldn't work with him anymore.

As I sat on the couch my butt was buried in, I rolled my eyes, ignoring the fact.

"Have you brought some dresses??", Taehyung asked out of the blue.

I looked at him confused,
"For what?", I questioned with a frown.
"Kyle's sister, Catherine, her manager called me just now informing that tomorrow is her birthday and she has organised a party tonight, at midnight.....", He informed.

"Oh.....and you want to wear my dress to the party?", I teased with a straight face, he pressed his lips together shrinking his eyes.

"Are yo—", he started but I interrupted,
"Oh my god! The owner of a multinational company have fantasies to wear a gown to parties, ahh, poor Mrs. Kim.......", I said dramatically but paused as he slide his hands into his sweatpant's pocket, his head was briefly tilted to a side and he kept looking at me intensely with unreadable gaze.

I mentally gasped, I've said a little too much.

"Uhh.....about your question I don't hav—", I was shut off with another pair of lips over mine.
Taehyung moved away within a mili second after keeping a little peck over my lips.

I was numb and frozen at my spot, as the impact of his actions. I felt the same rush of emotions which I felt last night in my dream.

His face was straight but I must a blushing mess.
"You talk a little too much, keep your mouth shut when I'm speaking and get ready with you dress, if you don't have then order it urgently, you're coming with me because you're still my secretary. Also, this was just a peck so don't create a drama out of it......", he said and left out of the room carrying his cellphone.

I sat down on the couch when my heart was throbbing.

He just kissed me and acted as if it was nothing?! My face was burning just like it did last night in the dream. I shook my head trying to forget everything happened just now.

How could he do all this to me but never even let me touch him, and why on the earth I could never stop him doing all that??!! I groaned in frustration.

"I hate him and will always do!", I told, more to myself.

{During the Evening}

It was evening and Taehyung was getting ready inside the bathroom.
It had been an hour and he was still inside so I just chose to change outside, in the room.

I informed him that I'm changing so he just wouldn't barge out.

I brought this black knee sized dress casually but now it was actually needed.

I was struggling with this long zipper since a while, which was starting with my spine tail to my nape. I released a sigh in frustration, I decided to zip it later and do my hair first.

I dried my hair struggling with my dress which was slipping down through my shoulders again and again.

I furrowed, grooming was always annoying and useless to me.

I gasped turning around when I heard the bathroom's door getting unlocked.

"WHAT THE HELL—", I screamed, he looked at me blankly,
"What?", he said confused, acting innocent.

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU I'M GETTING READY SO DON'T COME OUT WITHOUT INFORMING ME??!!!", I shouted panicking and was struggling to keep my dress at its place.
"Are you not ready yet? What are you so conscious for? You're just a secretary and don't need to look 'pretty', and your zipper is open", he said casually pointing towards me, my eyes widened.

"How do you know!!?", I said in horror.

"I can see your ugly back in the mirror", he shrugged coming in the room.

I instantly turned but realized my bare back was facing him now. I groaned and snorted sticking my back to the wall beside the mirror.

"Can you get out of this room for a minute?!!", I yelled, I was embarrassed and red due to blood rush to my cheeks.
"Why would I go? I don't care, you do your things", he shrugged again sitting on the bed, elegantly, he was annoying.

"Are you even human?!!!", I frowned, he was acting insane and was being a pain in my butt.

He ignored my words and payed zero attention to me. I stomped my feet on the floor moving to the bathroom.

"Lord save meee~", I cried under my breath shutting the door.

___________________________________

I'm done with my semester one exams, I'll try my best to upload every new chapter every alternate day.