-11-

TW/ smut

"Yes, Y/N, yes I will be your boyfriend." You looked at each other for a brief moment with utter compassion before you both let out a small laugh "we sound like high schoolers, don't we."  He nodded pressing his lips against yours softly, 'Y/N, you did it bitch, Spencer Reid is your fucking boyfriend' You knew you had always had a crush on him, since the beginning, he was so attractive, at least to you but you always thought it would be a childish crush and nothing more, you didn't even suspect he felt the same way. Matt was a little bit of a blessing in disguise as much as he was a gift from hell, without him being a fucking creep you never would have been in your apartment that night with Spencer and you never would have realized how you truly felt. Not to mention your newfound self-confidence and strength.
Suddenly you remembered something, it had been lying in your dresser untouched since you bought it, you figured now was the time. "Spence, I need to run downstairs and grab something- you finish cleaning up and I'll be right back," He suspiciously nodded watching you with utter confusion as you slipped out the door and down the stairs.

You ran to your room, prying open the first drawer of your dresser, there it was, the white lace $200 lingerie set you bought forever ago, in case you ever needed it, which you figured you finally did. You put it on and admired how you looked, it amplified every curve of your body, the bra lifting your boobs just the slightest bit. You quickly put your clothes back on, completely forgetting about your shoes and ran back upstairs. Spencer was in the kitchen, the sleeves of his shirt rolled up as he scrubbed the pasta pot "Y/N," he said drying his hands on a dishtowel "Everything alright?"

"Everything's fantastic, Spencer," You tried to fight the impulse to rip off your clothes and fuck him right there in the kitchen, he must have noticed you biting your lip rather aggressively because he can over, putting a hand on your cheek.

"You know, I don't even need to be a profiler to know you want to have sex on the kitchen floor," You laughed, you laughed so hard you could barely breathe, your cheeks turning bright red. "Don't worry, Y/N, I have a bedroom" he paused "let me take you there," He swept you off your feet, carrying you like a firefighter to his room, which was messier than you last remembered, although you had only been in there once, everything was a shade of grey, dark blue or light wood, it was so cozy you could live in that room forever. He set you down gently on his bed, kicking off his shoes and climbing on top of you, kissing you, sliding his tongue against your bottom lip begging for access to your mouth, which you granted easily. You felt his hands slide up your body, slowly undoing the buttons of your dress, pulling it down your shoulders revealing your lingerie. "I-is this what you were getting?" He asks running his finger over the lace, you nodded, letting him pull off the rest of your dress, staring at you in awe as he stood above you.

"Stop staring, pretty boy, and fuck me-" You grabbed the collar of his shirt yanking him on top of you, you undid the buttons of his shirt and threw it to the floor "Oh my shit, Spencer, please fuck me-" He chuckled kissing your neck, his teeth grazing your skin.

"Someone has increased serotonin levels, I mean just wait until the Endorphins kick in Y/N, you're hormone levels are going t-"

"Spencer is that your nerdy way of saying I'm horny and you're going to make me come?"

"Someone has done their research" He shuddered, the tent in his pants pressing against your stomach, you groaned, reaching for his belt, undoing it and tugging his pants down. He
kicked them off, pressing his body against yours, his mouth wandering down your neck, sucking, biting. He slipped his hands under the strap of your bra, pulling it off and kissing down your collar bone and your chest. He ran his large hands over your body, pausing on your chest, kissing down your stomach leaving tiny purple marks as he continued down, down down, pressing his mouth against your body, like you were the best thing he ever tasted. "Fuck, Y/N," He said pulling on the waistband of your underwear, throwing them behind him and burying his face between your legs, his tongue swirling inside you as his hand trailed to your clit. You groaned, letting out a heaving sigh as he slowly dragged his hand up your slit, you felt his breath against your skin as he worked his way back and, leaving heavy dark marks on your skin. He kissed you hard, a side of him you'd never seen before began to show, an aggressive, dominative side. He practically shoved his tongue down your throat, you felt him kick off his boxers and before you could even take another breath you felt him inserting himself inside you. He felt so so good, you let out what could register as a scream, dragging your nails down his back.

"Fuck- OH MY SHIT SPENCER," You tilted your head back as he kissed your neck, one of his hands still tangled in your hair. He thrust inside of you, you felt his dick press inside of you, his thrusts growing faster and harder with every breath you two took. You let out another moaning scream "f-fuck, Spence, I think I'm going t-"

"to come?" He breathed into your neck "mm- I'd love to hear you scream one more time Y/N," You moaned lightly as his breath warmed your collar bone "No, Y/N, scream."

"Make me." You hissed through clenched teeth as he rammed your hips together "make me come, Doctor." He smirked as he grabbed your face, kissing you, he began to pick up the pace, going faster than you thought he could ever go. "Oh lord Spencer- Oh shit-" you screamed.

"Did it work?" He smirked at you again as you nodded, wincing as he pulled out, turning and lying on his back "good," he whispered pulling on his boxers "here," he tossed you his shirt "put this on, you'll get cold once you stop sweating like that."

"Fuck you, Spencer," you smiled pulling his shirt on and doing the buttons, "Now get over here and hold me, make up for the damage your incredible dick just did."

"Y/N, what the fuck?" He whispered as he let you climb on top of him. You pressed your head into his chest as he wrapped his arms around you, pulling the comforter on top of you two.

"I don't know, Spence, let me be happy that I am fucking you, and dating you." He nodded into your head and you lay there until your breaths were in sync, entwined together in the sheets fast, fast asleep.

A/N A LONG AND MUCH DESERVED CHAPTER- MUAH I LOVE YOUUUU holy shit things are going to start happening 😁 😩