𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

Levi woke up in the middle of night, but that was nothing new for him, he barely got any sleep anyways. He turned around and saw you, curled up next to him. He smiled at the sight and thought about the kisses you shared just a couple of hours ago. You were snoring softly and your (H/c) hair was covering your eyes. He reached a hand out, to brush your hair out of your face.

You groaned softly as his hand made contact with your skin, but you didn't woke up. He didn't moved his hand away, instead he began to traced your face lightly with his finger, from your cheekbone up to your temple, and back to your cheek, caressing it. He leaned down and pressed a kiss on the tip of your nose, causing you to wrinkle your nose.

He got up and pulled the covers over you, before heading to his bathroom to get ready.

-

'Ugh, how I hate training the cadets, but someone has to do it, right?'

Levi rolled his eyes at the thought of all the annoying brats. He made his way to the training ground and just as he was about to go outside he saw a few of his cadets, standing in a corner, talking to each other. He clicked his tongue and stopped walking.

"Oi,"

They flinched and quickly turned around to face him, immediately saluting him with wide eyes.

"C-captain!"

"what are you still doing here? Why aren't you on the training ground?"

"W-we were on our w-wa-"

"I don't want to hear any of your bullshit, go!"

"Y-yes, Sir!" With that, they were gone in a matter of seconds.

"Tch, brats." Levi cursed under his breath and continued his way to the training ground.

-

"First thing for today is hand-to-hand combat, then you'll go over to running laps until you can no longer feel your legs anymore."

Levi heard a few groans and disagreements, but ignored them all. His eyes scanned over his squad until they met a familiar pair of (E/c) eyes. You had your eyebrows raised and gave him a 'are you fucking kidding me?' look. He just shrugged his shoulders and looked forwards again.

"Understood?"

"Yes, Sir!" everyone said in unison.

"Hey, (Y/n)?"

You turned around and smiled. "Eren, hey! What's up?" You then asked.

Eren avoided your eyes and brought his hand up to the back of his head, scratching it awkwardly.

"D-do you want to be my partner?" He asked a bit unsure.

You nodded and walked to him. "Sure, why not? Let's go!"

You grabbed his wrist and dragged him to a free place, before going into a fighting stance. He did the same and you smirked at him.

"Be prepared."

-

You had Eren pinned to the ground and he was breathing heavily.

"Alright, you win. I surrender."

He managed to gasp out between breaths and you smirked in victory, before letting go of his writs. Standing up you held out your hand for him, he took it and you pulled him up.

"Alright cadets, now you'll run laps."

Levi said as he clapped his hands together, you both turned around and looked at him, he didn't looked satisfied for whatever reason. He was tapping his foot against the ground and had his arms crossed over his chest, his jaw was clenched and he had his eyebrows narrowed as he watched you carefully.