𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

When you woke up the next morning you had a bit of a headache. You grabbed your head and groaned, pushing your face into the pillow. You forced yourself out of bed and turned to look at the time.

'7:30 am'.

You gasped and suddenly the headache was gone. 'Shit I'm gonna be late for training!' You quickly rushed into your separate bathroom. Not even 10 minutes later you were finished, you seized your cape in your arms and ran out of your room.

You were fumbling with the button, trying to loop it in. Too focused on doing that you didn't saw Eren and accidentally ran into him.

"Ugh, shit. I'm sorry, Eren."

You apologized, but he waved his hands in front of him as if saying it was okay.

"Don't worry about it, I'm fine."

You smiled and nodded. Just then Mikasa and Armin came up to you.

"Good morning, (Y/n)!"

"Hey, guys." You replied and hugged them, then it hit you again.

"Guys! We're going to be late!"

"Oh shit, we're in trouble.."

-

"You're late."

Commander Erwin's deep voice filled your ears as you came out to the training ground, the other recruits were, of course, already there. Quickly you stood with the others and saluted.

"We're very sorry for the delay, Sir. It won't happen again."

He just nodded and glanced toward the crowd, clearing his throat.

"Alright, now that everyone is here. Today you're going to learn how to defend yourself against a Titan, so go get your horses, we're heading off."

You all did, what he told you and headed off. A little later you came in front of a forest and he started to explain. The exercise consisted of you using the ODM gear to move and get the fake Titans out of the way. For every kill, you got one point. After you checked if your ODM gear was firm enough you drew your blades and got ready to take off.

You pulled the trigger on your gear and took off, it wasn't long before a fake Titan appeared in front of you. Smirking to yourself, you held your blades tight in your fists and swung them to cut it's neck. That went on for a while until you got 17 down. 'Well, that was fun.' You landed back on the ground and saw Erwin approaching you.

"Good job, cadet (L/n). I knew I made the right choice."

You saluted and smiled shyly.

"Thank you, Sir."

He nodded his head and turned around to the others, calling out for them to go back to the horses.

-

This morning Levi was in a meeting with his squad and Hange, they talked about the expedition that was coming up. They talked about all sorts of things for hours. By the time they were done, it was already pretty late. Dinner would be served soon.

Together they went to the mess hall and entered, they walked to their table and sat down. Instead of Hange going to her table, she sat down next to Levi. Levi rolled his eyes and took his tea, taking a sip from it. He looked up from his cup to her and frowned.

"What the hell are you doing here, Hange? Don't you have a squad you can sit with?"

"Well, yeah, but there's something I haven't told you yet."

"And that is?.."

"Good that you ask. My squad and I captured two Titans to experiment with. Isn't that exciting?!"