𝚘𝚗𝚎

// vanellope first person //
// tw: stalking, horni //
//song: rhinestone eyes - gorillaz//

    as flashing colors crossed my eyes, i spam-clicked my mouse to shoot at an oncoming opponent. the big red words 'YOU DIED' took up my stream. "goddammit!" i slammed my desk. i was streaming on twitch with about 200k viewers. i'm basically only famous for my body, because i was a self proclaimed "e-girl".
    most of my viewers are usually either weird horny men, or touch-starved horny 13 year olds that use their moms credit card to donate. but theres.. theres one guy. his name is wilbur, and he's my ex-boyfriend. he's so creepy. he sends me emails no matter how many alts i make. he texts me no matter how many times i block him. he watches me no matter how many times i lock my doors and close my blinds. ever since i broke up with him a few years ago, he's been following me, almost. i just- he's very unsettling. today, he was back in the chat with another alternate account.

lonelyboy: please, vanellope, its wilbur
lonelyboy: come back to me 
lonelyboy: or i'm gonna have to take you for myself

    wilbur would do this at least one every few months, and it was always when i thought he was gone. it was the usual 'come back, i miss you', but that last message sent a chill down my spine. it wasn't new, but.. it felt serious. i snapped out of my state of thought, knowing that i had to ban him again. he'd always do this and get angry when i banned him. i knew how to do it, but i like to get my boyfriend so everyone knows that i'm taken, especially including wilbur. "jareeeeddd?" i stretched out the 'ed' so i'd know he'd hear me. "wilbur's baaaacck!" jared came into my room. he bent over to help me with the computer. i turn back to the camera. "wilbur. we will never be together. you're a maniac." jared manages to ban him. "thanks, babe!" i give him a quick kiss on the cheek before going back to the game.

i put my eyes on the game, but my focus is still on that last line. why did he say that? 'take you for myself'? it has to be another false accusation. but.. he's never said that before. i dismissed the thought. its better if i dont think about him.

right?

a/n: i'm proud of this chapter!! i like how i wrote it-
anyways
wilbur is creepy in this story if you didnt get the memo

[EDITED ON 3/29/21]