𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

// vanellope first person //
// song: kk hypno //
// no actual tw's but is creepy //

    i didnt open this window. jared hasn't come into my room today. i think he's in my house.. wilbur's here. he actually- i- i cant- he actually went through with it. he's coming to take me. i-i need to hide. i need to get jared. i need to- i- i start hyperventilating, and i run into jared's room. "jared- you- you- you have to hide." jared looks up at me, a worried look in his eyes. "he's here." i whisper. jareds eyes widen. "he actually.." he whispers. i nod frantically. "i'm gonna hide in my room. i'm under my bed. you need to get out of here." i run out before he could answer.

    i run into my room, grabbing some pepper spray, since that was the only thing i could find. i crawl under my bed. i try to listen for any movement, and i hear shuffling. he is here. shit, shit, shit- i dont know where jared is. his bone-chilling british accent rang through the halls of what used to be my home. "why are you hiding from me? you know i'm gonna find you soon enough~" a small laugh came after that. it sounded like he was in the kitchen. the kitchen was down the hall from my room. 

    tears are welling up in my eyes. my heart is pumping out of my chest, and i feel like i'm going to pass out. i can't breathe. i need to be quiet. i can hear his footsteps.. he's coming closer.

a/u: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo creepy
anyways
i like this chapter
i'd like some feedback on the book

[EDITED APRIL 8, 2021]