𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

//vanellope first person pov//
//no big tw's//
//song: buttercup - jack stauber//

    i started walking home from the mall. i picked up some apple-scented candles and some new clothes. i also got a flower petal bath bomb, just to give myself a little me-time. you know, when i was in my first store, i heard something fall. probably some kid knocking stuff over. kids are weird. god, i'm getting paranoid because of wilbur.. just keep walking.

    once i arrived at my house, i knocked on my door for jared to let me in. i don't have the house key when i'm the only one out of the house. i walk into my home, greeting jared as i stepped in. "i'm gonna be in the bath for a while, just to relax. mkay?" jared nods, and kisses me on the cheek. i walk into my room, and change into a swimsuit. the swimsuit was a matte black one-piece. 

    i walk into my bathroom, and start filling up the bath. the sound of rushing water calms my nerves. i close the curtains and turn off the lights. i light one of the candles i got from the store, and i drop the bathbomb into the now full tub. i start to step in.

    i can feel the fizz of the bath bomb on my legs, and i see the mist emerging from it start to inch toward my chest. i close my eyes, taking in the moment. the apple scented candles added to the ambience. i get a thought. i open my eyes. i take my phone, which was on the floor beside me.

+

@vonschweetz: relaxing after a long day

+

    i set down my phone, so i could keep getting comfortable. the fluids were exfoliating. it finally felt peaceful. wilbur was gone.

or so i thought.

a/n: oooooo spookyyyy
i like this chapter and uhhhh wilbur's coming soon
probably gonna take a break from reading just so this can gain a bit more of a following

[EDITED APRIL 6, 2021]