𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

// vanellope first person //
// tw: violence, mentions of kidnapping //
// song: i'm in love with an e-girl - wilbur soot [reverb+slowed]//

    he's coming closer. i can hear his footsteps coming toward my room before a voice pipes up. jared? i listen in.

// italics = jared // bold = wilbur //

" what are you doing here? "

" i could say the same for you. "

" i'm her boyfriend, back off "

" boyfriend? BOYFRIEND? she's SUPPOSED to love me. that's how it always goes, doesn't it? "

" i'll do ANYTHING to get that ending. "

" well, newsflash! being a psychopath is not at ALL the way you get it.. "

" if i'm a 'psychopath', that means i TAKE what i want. and i want the girl. "

" she isn't a prize to be won! she's a human being, and you need to respect her for that. it's always guys like you who are doomed to go to shit! " 

i hear something crash. i'm guessing jared pushed wilbur into the nearby pots. 

" if you wont get out of my way, i'm gonna have to take you myself. "

" then put 'em up. "

i then hear the two fighting. jared is probably using his bare hands, and i think wilbur is too. the fighting goes on for another 5 minutes. after a large bang, i hear jareds voice again.,

" ugh-.. "

" don't hurt her.. please. "

..jared lost the fight? HE LOST THE FIGHT? that means he's coming in here. shit.

i hold my breath as i see wilbur's black work boots walk on my weathered carpet. i put my hands over my mouth. i'm shaking. 

" come out, come out wherever you are~ "

that chilling sentence.. i could hear a menacing smile in his voice. i press my back up against the wall under my bed. this is how i die. i'm not gonna survive this. i hear his footsteps stop. he walks out of the room. i keep listening to make sure he isnt near.

i get out from under the bed, going to where jared was.. he was leaned against the wall, tired and beat up. "jared.." i whisper under my breath. 

"what're you doing here? you need to hide." he says, his voice shaky. i nod, running into the bathroom. i shut the door making sure to be quiet. as i turn around..

the last thing anyone heard was my blood-curdling scream from the other side of the bathroom door.

[EDITED APRIL 8, 2021]