𝚜𝚒𝚡

// vanellope first person pov //
// no tw's! //
// baby hotline - jack stauber //

i stepped out of the bath, pinkish water dripping from my body. i grab a towel to dry myself off, and open the drain. the water started to be sucked into its vortex. i dry myself off, and walk to my room to change into some comfy clothing. as i let my hair down, i take a few deep breaths. i take off my swimsuit and change into different clothing.

 i take off my swimsuit and change into different clothing

// what she's wearing //

    i go to walk over to jared's room to greet him. i open the door. "hey babe, whatcha doin?" i walk over to jared, who was laying in bed and using his phone. "oh, just texting the boys." he says, looking over to me. "which one?" i ask. i know his friends pretty well, and i'm pretty sure some of them watch my streams. "oh, i'm talking to chris." he says. "tell him i said hi." i say before getting in bed with him.

i snuggle up to his chest. i love jared. well- of course i do. he's my boyfriend. he's amazing. he actually respects me, and he's just an amazing person overall. as i get myself comfy, he snakes his arm around my waist, and a smile grows on my face. "i love you, babe." i whisper. before falling asleep in his arms, i hear a small "i love you too."

a/n: hiii i just wanted jared and vanellope fluff sooo filler chapter i guess
it was kinda short so sorry about that lol

[EDITED APRIL 8, 2021]