𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

//vanellope first person//
//song: ladybug - the altogether//
//no big tw's in this chapter//

    i wake up back in my room, the smell of bacon wafting toward my nose. it was 10:00 am. i stand up to go take a shower. i step into the shower, and i feel the hot water running down my skin. it's relaxing. i like showers, it gives me time to unwind, and i really needed to after the wilbur mishap. i run my hands through my hair, a smile growing on my face. it feels nice, the hot water rolling down my back and legs. i turn off the water, and step out. i put on a towel, and change in my room. i was gonna go out today, so might as well dress up.

 i was gonna go out today, so might as well dress up

// the fit //

    i walk into the kitchen to jared making bacon and pancakes. "i didn't know you could cook, jared." i smile at him. he looks over. "oh yeah- uh- i used to cook with my mom." he smiles, a blush creeping up his face. i laugh, going over to him. "i'm gonna eat, and then i'm gonna go shopping for some new stuff for my room. love you!" i wrap my arms around him, kissing his cheek. 

// somewhat what her room looks like, the bed is cut out- //

    "oh, okay!" he smiles, going back to his cooking. i eat my plate of pancakes and bacon. when i finish, i get up, get my purse, and walk out the door. "love you!" i shout before closing the door behind me. i take my first step, but i stop. i almost stepped on.. a bouquet of flowers.. red, black, and white roses, encapsuled in a black, skull-patterned cloth. i pick it up to read the note on it. "dearest vanellope, i love you so much. my pleads dont seem to persuade you, so i'm resorting to offerings. the police won't let me get near your house, but i'm always with you." no signature, but wilbur's sent me so many letters, i can recognize his handwriting. i roll my eyes, and leave the flowers where i found them. 

     i walk through the streets, occasionally looking on my phone to see how close i am to the mall. my favorite stores to go to at the mall would probably be bath and body works and lush. the candles and bath bombs are the best. after about half an hour, i look up to see the mall building looming over the town. starlight mall was the most popular place in my town, and i wasn't against the tide. i walk inside, looking for my favorite shops.

a/n: filler chapter,,

or maybe its build-up?

[EDITED ON APRIL 5, 2021]