𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

// wilbur first person pov //
// tw: stalking //
// song: saint bernard - lincoln //

    there she was in all of her beauty. her black hair wrapped around her curves. i had followed her to the mall. she seems to have rejected my gift. i was looking at her from the other side of the shop. we're in a bath and body works and she's checking out a few apple-scented candles, all of them being red and 3-wick. i took some time to study her outfit and hair. she was wearing a tucked shirt with black shorts and striped gloves. her socks matched her gloves. her hair was put up in two messy buns, and she had a spiked choker around her neck. she's just so perfect.

    i feel myself knock something over as i bring my hand to my face.. a candle falls to the ground. "shit-" i whisper under my breath. i cant let her see me. i run out of the store, hoping she didnt see my face. i almost blew my cover.

    i left the mall, angry at myself for not being able to observe her actions further. at least i still have my pictures of her i can look at. she's so perfect. from her soft but defined jawline to her hourglass figure. her warm complexion is the bow on top.

she's beauty, and she's grace.

a/n: oooooo wilburs pov spookyyyy
n e ways..
i just wanted to write something from wilburs pov soooo

[EDITED APRIL 5, 2021]