𝚝𝚠𝚘

// vanellope first person pov //
// tw: intrusive thoughts, mentions of kidnapping//
//song: hayloft - mother mother//

    i layed in bed. it was 11:30 pm, and i was trying to fall asleep. crumpled monster cans were scattered on my desk. i just couldn't stop thinking about that message. did he mean it? i can't tell. i'm scared. jared was in his room next to mine, playing video games with his friends. normally the sound of video games helps me fall asleep, but i couldnt stop thinking about that message. what if he actually found me? he could kidnap me. he could kill me if he wanted to. this guy is batshit crazy, he probably wants to tie me up. i take a few deep breaths. i stand up to go to jareds room and sleep there. 

+

    "jareeeedddd.." i stumble into his room. "oh hey, babe!" he takes off his headset. "i'm tired, can i sleep in your room?" i say, sitting next to him. "ofcourse, uh-- i'll play a few more games, and then i'll go to bed." he says, putting on his headset again, and going back to the game he was playing. i threw myself on his bed, pulling the sheets over myself and falling asleep to the comfort of the sounds of a gaming controller.

a/n: hopefully i'm not the only one who finds gaming controller sounds relaxing-
anyways uhh i like this chapter
the kidnapper crazy guy themes are gonna get stronger from here on out
so if you're uncomfortable with that you can leave

[EDITED ON APRIL 5, 2021]