☽twenty three☾

I sit in front of the fireplace in my office.

"Ron was bloody poisoned last night," I tell Remus.

"I heard from Dumbledore. Is he alright?" Remus asks.

I nod my head. "He will be fine. But more important..."

"What could be more important than you rather being alive?" Remus questions.

"When he was in the hospital wing instead of calling out for Lavender he called out for Hermione," I tell Remus. Remus smiles slightly. I chuckle. "I guess that's one way to break up with someone."

"All the complaining you've done about their relationship I thought you would be happy," Remus reasons.

I smile. "Oh I am happy. I would be even happier if Ron would pull his head out of his arse and tell Hermione how he feels while coherent and not in the hospital."

Remus chuckles. "Always the blunt one you are, Darling."

I laugh. "And that is one of the many reasons you love me."

As I walk into the Great Hall I spot Ron, Hermione, and Harry sitting together. It is snowing over Ron. I walk over towards the group.

"Why is it snowing over Ron?" I ask.

Hermione looks over at him. "Stop it, Ron. You're making it snow," Hermione scolds.

I sit down at the table next to Harry.

"Tell me how I broke up with Lavender again," Ron instructs.

"Well, she came to visit you in the hospital. And you talked. I don't believe it was a particularly long conversation," Hermione tells him.

"Don't get me wrong. I'm bloody thrilled to be shot of her. It's just she seems a bit... put out," Ron states.

We all look at a very upset Lavender.

"Yes, um... She does, doesn't she? You say you don't remember anything from that night. Anything at all?" Hermione asks.

"There is something. It can't be. I was completely boggled, wasn't I?" Ron remarks.

"Boggled," Hermione agrees. A girl walks past our table. "Harry... That's Katie. Katie Bell."

Harry gets up to go and speak with Katie.

I smile at Ron. "I'm glad to see that you are feeling better but you still owe me a detention."

"Detention?" Ron asks.

I nod my head. "You were supposed to be in detention with me but instead you ate the chocolates Romilda Vane spiked with a love potion."

"Come on Tams I was poisoned remember," Ron protests.

I pretend to be offended. "You don't want to spend time with your big sister?"

"No," Ron states.

I roll my eyes. "Thanks." I stand up. "I'll let it slide this time." Ron smiles. "But tell me to eat slugs again and you'll have detention for a month."

Harry nearly killed Draco with a spell from that book he's been carrying around. If Snape hadn't found them Draco would be dead and Harry would have the blood on his hands.

I look up from my desk and see Ginny standing there.

"We got rid of the book," Ginny tells me.

"Thank you," I tell her. "Where is it?"

"We hid it in the room of requirement," Ginny tells me.

I smile. "My smart sister."

"There is something else," Ginny says.