☽twenty four☾

These are dark times, there is no denying.

Our world has, perhaps, faced no greater threat than it does today.

Remus and I have been married for nineteen days now. We didn't have much of a honeymoon. We spent three days in the Scottish countryside before coming back to the Burrow. It hadn't been just Remus and I together for so long. I wish it could have lasted forever but saving Harry and in turn the rest of the world takes precedent.

Tonight is the night Harry is being moved from his home to the Burrow. The Order were able to talk Mundungus Fletcher into help. This means Mum and Ginny are left waiting at the Burrow.

Hagrid knocks on the door of 4 Privet Drive. "Hello, Harry." Hermione and Ron both rush to hug Harry. "You're looking fit."

Mad-Eye walks through the front door. "Yeah, he's absolutely gorgeous. What say we get undercover before someone murders him?"

Dad is next. "Evening."

After him is Kingsley, then Bill and Fleur, then the twins, Hagrid, Mundungus, Remus and I.

"Kingsley I thought you were looking after the Prime Minister," Harry says.

"You are more important," Kingsley tells him.

Bill holds his hand out for Harry to shake. "Hello, Harry. Bill Weasley."

"Oh. Pleasure to meet you," Harry tells him.

"He was never always this handsome," Fred says as he walks through the door.

"Dead ugly," George remarks.

"True enough. Owe it all to a werewolf, name of Greyback. Hope to repay the favor one day," Bill explains to Harry about the scars on his face.

"You're still beautiful to me, William," Fleur states as she kisses Bill on the forehead.

"Just remember, Fleur, Bill takes his steaks on the raw side now," Remus jokes.

"My husband, the joker," I tease. "By the way, wait till you hear the news. Remus and I..."

Mad-Eye pushes his way into the room. "All right. We'll have time for a cozy catch-up later. We've got to get the hell out of here. And soon. Potter, you're underage, which means you've still got the Trace on you."

"What's the Trace?" Harry questions.

"That if you sneeze, the Ministry will know who wipes your nose. The point is we have to use those means of transport the Trace can't detect: Brooms, Thestrals and the like. We go in pairs. That way, if anyone's out there waiting for us, and I reckon there will be... they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one."

"The real one?" Harry asks.

Mad-Eye holds up a flask. "I believe you're familiar with this particular brew."

"No. Absolutely not," Harry protests.

"I told you he'd take it well," Hermione remarks.

"No, if you think I'm gonna let everyone risk their lives for me, I..." Harry starts.

"Never done that before, have we?" Ron remarks.

"No. No. This is different. I mean, taking that, becoming me. No," Harry insists.

"Well, none of us really fancy it, mate," George tells Harry.

"Imagine if something went wrong, and we ended up a scrawny, specky git forever," Fred jokes.

"Everyone here is of age, Potter. They've all agreed to take the risk," Mad-Eye assures.

Mundungus clears his throat. "Technically, I've been coerced. Mundungus Fletcher, Mr. Potter. Always been a huge admirer."