Chapter 02 // Contradictions and Consistency // Class Trial

Aaa sorry about the delay!! I'm back now though!!

Happy (almost) new year!

Monokuma: Let's begin with a basic explanation of the class trial!

Monokuma: During the trial, you'll be asked to present arguments and evidence, and at the end you'll vote for "whodunnit".

Monokuma: If you vote correctly, only the blackened will be punished, but if you pick the wrong person...

Monokuma: I'll punish everyone besides the blackened, and the one who deceived everyone will be allowed to leave!

Monokuma: Ah, did everyone enjoy the Mafia game?

Chiyo Sakakibara: I still don't understand the point of the game.

Akari Aokichi: I loved it! Such suspense!

Chiyo Sakakibara: ...shut up. Actually shut up. In fact, I don't want to hear a single word out of you for the rest of this trial. Nobody cares what you have to say.

Lada Turgenev: Akari is stupid and dangerous. She is like boy I knew named Miroslav. He died.

Brittany Miller-Brown: Huh? How?

Lada Turgenev: Explosion.

Chiyo Sakakibara: ...anyways...

Fuyuko Shirota: Where should we begin?

Hironari Mitakeumi: First, we must address the obvious. This case is almost completely different from the first case, so we must completely change our methods.

Hironari Mitakeumi: Previously, we relied on eyewitness testimonies to identify the culprit, but that may not be possible in this case.

Fuyuko Shirota: Hm...it still might be possible, you know?

Fuyuko Shirota: If we first identify when the murdered occurred, we can begin to whittle down the suspects based on alibis for that time frame.

Lada Turgenev: I do not understand timeline for this case! Is to confusing!

Nonstop Debate START

Shin Akada: Yes...It's a little unclear what actually went on here.

Makena Simiyu: Obviously someone bashed her head in with a rock...but when?

Otoha Aoyama: Logically, it happened after this morning as we received messages from her HandScout.

Kanesuki Kuzuharu: You can't say "logically" and then proceed to spew bullshit thinking it absolves you!

Makena Simiyu: Hmm...nobody saw Hidemi since last night...

Fuyuko Shirota: So it happened sometime between last night and when we found her body...

Kanesuki Kuzuharu: Well, duh!

This is going nowhere. Not until I sort out any misunderstandings.

Lada's Jacket
Monokuma File 02
Empty Pockets
Hironari's Account
Rough Timeline<<
Hidemi's Belongings
Bloody Handles
Cans of Beer
Vicuña Scarf
Pill Bottle Top
Strange Beer

Shin Akada: Yes...It's a little unclear what actually went on here.

Makena Simiyu: Obviously someone bashed her head in with a rock...but when?

Otoha Aoyama: Logically, it happened after this morning-