Chapter [INETEGER] // [TEXT] // [GAMESTATE]

>start new chapter
>new chapter unable to start
>displaying chapter [] title card

>start new chapter >new chapter unable to start>displaying chapter [] title card

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chapter []

[] and []

-

"Shit." Akari grunted, hauling Ryozo up onto her shoulders. The three of us - four counting the incapacitated Ryozo - had finally made it into the elevator.

He had shielded me from a falling piece of rubble, and ended up being impaled through his lower back. It had gone all the way through him.

He was still lucid, but very weak. He couldn't stand and he certainly couldn't run, so Akari and Shin helped support him. We piled into the elevator and it began rising back up to the resort. Or what was left of it.

The blizzard outside was pelting the glass walls of the elevator, and I leaned over and began mashing the "up" button.

"Hey, you made it! Or at least, you're trying. Yeah, so...awkward! The whole simulation is sorta...collapsing." Monokuma said awkwardly over the speakers. "Um...I'm trying to optimise it by deleting some stuff. If I accidentally delete your clothes, sorry I guess. Oh, and we're sorta stuck on the nighttime part. Something to do with...I dunno. Dissonance and Harmony were the ones who handled stuff like this. So yeah...I can't stop the blizzard or open any doors. Sorry!"

As he finished talking, the elevator reached the top. The doors slid open, and we noticed that the elevator was beginning to glitch and break away. "Come on!" I shouted, helping the two of them to carry Ryozo through the glass hall. We reached the restaurant just as the hall disappeared.

The restaurant itself looked ransacked. The lights were flickering and the chairs and tables were on their sides. A quiet dripping noise could be heard. At the bar, all the bottles and glasses were smashed. The whole resort must have been effected by the explosion.

We laid Ryozo up against the wall of the restaurant, blood staining all three of us. Catching our breaths, we looked down at him.

"Hey, you still with us?" I tapped his shoulder and he nodded groggily.

"What do we do?" Shin asked. "We have to take him to the infirmary or something, but there's no way to get outside."

I remembered something from back in the second case. Otoha passed Lada's jacket out through her bedroom window, which was able to be opened even at night.

"The window." I said. "I'll go out through my bedroom window and go around to the infirmary. I can bring back stuff. It doesn't lock at night, remember?"

"Are you sure?" Shin asked. "You can do it if you want. But it doesn't seem...like you."

I ignored him. "We have to try something. Come on, Akari, you can boost me up."

Final Danganronpa: Curse IIIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें