Prologue

Jude Pictured Above

Madelyn Jones

Height: 5'2

Age: Nineteen

Build: Thin, curvy

Hair: Dark brown

Eyes: Green

Skin: Tan

Occupation: Student at UCLA.

Jude Starwell

Age: Twenty three

Height: 6'3

Build: Tall, Muscular

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Dark brown

Skin: Tan

Occupation: President of Mesa Highway MC

"Come on, Madelyn, you're coming, you have thirty one minutes to get ready, or you're going in your pajamas!!!" Her best friend, Katie said, standing in front of the TV she was trying to watch.

"Why thirty one minutes? Why not thirty?" Madelyn asked, pausing 'The Vampire Diaries'. She was on season three on Netflix, and didn't want to leave to go out to some club with Katie, besides, clubs were so not her thing. She was more of the stay at home and watch TV, or read a good book type.

"Because, I'm taking pasta that takes seventeen minutes to make, and has to sit for five minutes to thicken, then about three minutes to cool off enough for me to eat, then five minutes to eat it, then one minute extra because I'm nice, but you just wasted a minute talking." She said, rolling her bright blue eyes and flipping her blonde hair.

"Fine, fine, I'll get dressed, but I'm only doing some mascara, and eye shadow, I'm not doing a bunch of makeup." She said to Katie, who wore enough make up for five people, even though she was beautiful without it.

Madelyn walked to her bedroom and looked in her closet, trying to find something to wear.

Her closet was mostly filled with school clothes, she didn't like going out, especially going out to drink, but if that's was Madelyn wanted to do, she would do it. She found a black skater skirt, with a black crop top and a pair of vans, not wanting to wear heels.

She walked into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror, the skirt showed off her toned legs and the crop top showed off her flat stomach and curves. It was one of her favorite outfits. She out on some light make up, eye shadow and mascara to show off her green eyes, and some light pink lip gloss over her pouty lips.

She heated up her straightener and started to straighten her dark brown hair, it was almost black, her hair was naturally a lighter brown, but the darker color really made her eyes pop.

"You're time is up Mads- Wow you look good." Katie said, standing in the doorway of the bathroom.

"Thanks, I just have to finish my hair and brush my teeth and I'm ready." She said.

Thirty minutes later they were standing at the bar of a loud, overcrowded club, club Spark, a really cliché name, at least, she thought so.

"What can I get you?" The tall, handsome bartender asked.

"Two margaritas and two double shots of tequila!!!" Katie yelled over the music.

"No, No, No, I am not having any shots!!!" Maddie said to her friend.

"Come on, just one, you never drink and it's my birthday, I can't drink alone, we're taking a cab home, it will be fine." She said.

Sighing, Maddie nodded. "Fine, but just one." She said. When she shots arrived, she downed her double shot, had a coughing fit, and then sipped her strawberry margarita.

An hour, three shots and two margaritas each later, both girls were drunk and on the dance floor of the club, dancing together, then suddenly, Maddie felt a pair of strong, muscular arms wrap around her.  She turned around to see who it was, and was surprised to see a handsome guy. "I'm Jude." He yelled over the music.

Maddie." She yelled back with a smile as they continued to dance together.

The next morning Maddie woke up to the sun shining in her eyes and something heavy pressing on her stomach.  She opened her eyes, but regretted it as the sun hurt her eyes, she was definitely hung over.

The room she was in didn't look familiar, and she definitely did not usually sleep without her clothes on.

Someone moved beside her and she saw a man, yes a man!!! A handsome man, but that didn't make it any less shocking. She looked on the floor next to the bed and saw her clothes from last night, and the guy's jeans, T-shirt and a leather vest that he was wearing the night before.

She quickly, and carefully, trying not to wake him up, moved his arm off of her and got out of the bed. Looking behind her she saw that he was still sleeping, so she got dressed, checking her phone, she saw it was only 7:02 in the morning. She put on her shoes and snuck out of the house.

She walked to a café down the street and ordered a coffee while she waited for the cab she called to get there.

She got back to the apartment that she shared with Kate at Seven Forty five, and Kate was in the kitchen, drinking her coffee. "So, how was that guy you left with last night?" She asked, winking. Maddie glared at her. "I can't believe you let me leave with a guy!!! I was so drunk." She said, rolling her eyes.

Kate laughed. "I tried to stop you, you wouldn't listen, and you weren't past out or something, he seemed nice though, he made you sit and drink a whole glass of water and then wait a half an hour to make sure you still wanted to leave with him. By the time you left with him, you were only half as drunk as you were before." She said, in her own defense.

"Still, you shouldn't have let me go, did you see he is in a motorcycle club? I saw it on his vest this morning before I snuck out." She said, shaking her head.

"Yes, I saw that, he was so hot Maddie, did you get his number?" She asked, excitedly.

"No way Katie, I woke up and he was still sleeping, and I left." She said.

"You didn't leave a note with your number? That's bad one night stand etiquette." She said.

"What would I know about one night stand etiquette?" Maddie asked, rolling her eyes. "I'm going to take a shower." She said.