Thirteen

November 8th- Four months pregnant

Running a hand through her hair, Maddie got out of the car and walked inside the clubhouse, ignoring Jude who was getting off of his bike that he had packed in the garage and was on his way into the house.

She made her way to the kitchen, got a bottle of water, and walked into their room.

Taking a sip, she grabbed her yoga pants, and one of Jude's black T shirts. She walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind her, right as she heard the bedroom door open and Jude's loud footsteps on the hardwood floor of their room.

She turned on the shower, waiting for the water to heat up. Jude as she stepped into the shower, she heard the doorknob jiggling, then a bang on the door, he punched the door.

She went on with her shower, taking her time, being slower than usual, trying to give him some time to cool down, and honestly, she needed some time to calm down also. If she went out there right then, they would get into a huge fight.

After drying off and blow drying her hair she got dressed and walked out into their bedroom, where Jude was sitting at the end of their bed, in his dark jeans, his shirt off and draped over his shoulder. He stood up and took a few steps toward her. She took a step back, glaring at him.

"What was that about Madelyn?" He asked angrily, his eyes narrowing. "That guy likes you and you're defending him? Did you see the way he was looking at you?" He asked, glaring at her.

She rolled her eyes, walking around him. She was exhausted, and she definitely wasn't having his conversation tonight.

She pulled the blankets back and got in bed. She picked up her book on the nightstand and started reading, ignoring Jude's movements as he stomped around the bedroom, getting clothes and slamming drawers, then walking into the bathroom.

She heard the shower turn on, and after a few more minutes of reading, she put her book down and went to sleep.

Maddie woke up to someone shaking her what felt like an hour later.

"Hey, it's time for dinner." Jude said, his tone revealing he was obviously still upset.

She rolled over, groaning. "I'll eat later." She whispered.

"It is later, we all had dinner hours ago." He said, gently moving her hair out of her face.

"What time is it?" She whispered, opening her eyes.

"Ten thirty. I warmed you up a plate. You want me to bring it upstairs?" He asked her.

She shook her head. "No, I'll come downstairs." She whispered.

Jude got up and walked out of the room.

Five minutes later, Maddie walked downstairs, everyone was in the living room, watching a movie, the couches were over crowded, and some people were laying on the floor. It looked like the whole house was in there,- Minus the hang arounds that she couldn't stand-. It was 'family' only.

Maddie ate the steak and mashed potatoes, and mixed vegetables that was sitting on the table for her.

When she got done eating, she walked into the living room and grabbed a blanket from a closet, sitting down on the floor in front of the couch next to Katie.

Katie smiled at her. "We're watching Saw." She whispered. "The guys picked it." She said, rolling her eyes.

Mac grabbed her, pulling her closer to him, ending their conversation.

Maddie turned to the screen, she had never seen the movie, and it was already halfway through.

Maddie felt a hand on her shoulder and looked up, seeing Jude standing next to her. He nodded to a prospect, sitting at the end of the couch, the prospect got up and Jude sat down, pulling Maddie up to sit with him.