chapter thirty-one

Sage's POV

"You're going to regret that bitch" god help me, she looks angry. Maybe this will be fun. She came fast, though a hard punch. My head hit the side. I didn't even have time to get ready, she tried to catch me off guard.

I blocked her hand, and side-kicked her right in the stomach. This put distance between us, and a smirk appeared. She got a little madder, she came at me harder. She ended up kneeing me in the stomach, now I'm fired up. I punched her in the stomach, she threw a punch, blocked.

Through both hands one after the other, one hitting me in the ribs, not in a weird way but I like this a little too much. I was toying with her, she came at with another one blocking it and kicking her right on her ass.

I caught myself and got up. She was stumbling, I ran at her, and tackled her to the ground, throwing punches a lot and hitting her, but she managed to get me off. I was quick on my feet. My brother and Lucia helped with that. I held my hands up instance, everyone was crowding, she came threw a jab then sucker-punched me, bitch.

She took this to drop me on the floor, she got on top. I use my hand to shield my face, she kept going. I lifted up with my lower half, she went forward. I laid there for a good two seconds. Got up and kicked on the floor.

Got on one knee and punched right in the face, went in again she caught my hand and threw me over her. She stood over me, I put my legs over her neck and pulled her in, I punched her while elbowing her on the side of her head.

This fight was tiring, she was giving out. I kicked her, punching her back, and wiped the blood from my mouth. She came back over, I just let go, I want to end this already. I walked close, I dodged her fist, threw two punches to her stomach. Threw another to her face, hit her with an uppercut and she was on the floor. I got down, pulling her up, and punched her again, then again. I got up and looked around

There was Liz with a smile, everyone had a past no one should be bullied for it. I looked at Brianna and walked over and shoved right past her. I walked through the crowd, they were cheering. In the end I met eyes with Marco who smirked. I just smiled and walked over to Liz.

"We should get cleaned up, don't you think" I laughed even though it hurt, we both got up and walked out. "How come you didn't fight back?" she sat down. "I tried" I shook my head "You could've blocked but you let her hit you" she looked down "Bri hates me because of my family, our fathers both fought side by side under the former boss."

I waited for her to continue "Well on a mission they were taken, and they took my family for 'encouragement' so they would tell the truth, needless to say, everyone died, she blames me because her dad took the bullet for me. Before Lorenzo, the former boss could get there. She calls my family a disgrace because my dad gave up information to the Americans, but it was where one of our warehouses were. Lorenzo wasn't mad, he understood. He said all is forgiven."

"You knew Lorenzo, how close were you all" she nodded "Well our dads were in their close circle and her dad was underboss, Adria dad is was also in the circle" What.The.Fuck "Good thing she is just the daughter" she smiled

"Yea, she was supposed to marry our boss, the head of the mafia but he slept around and said no" I laughed "He is one whore huh?" she nodded "They were sleeping together a lot, that why no one said anything when she kept coming at me" Not anymore

We got cleaned up, grabbed our stuff, and walked into the room. The bitchy bunch was with Luca and Rezo. They looked annoyed, Marco spotted me, I darted. He looked determined. Brianna went up to him, grabbed his arm, and pulled him.

Everyone was looking, I just walked away. I want to go home, so I walked up to Luca "Gimme your keys so I can go home" he shook his head "It's a stick shift, you can't drive it" I looked over to Rezo and smiled "Can I borrow you car please" he chuckled "Take Marco's" oh yea "Where are his keys"

They looked around "They should be on him" I looked for him, he was talking to the bitchy bunch. "Boss" he looked over and walked to us. Liz looked confused "Can I borrow your car, Em took me but I need to get home." he took out his keys and held them up "Kiss please" He is a pain in the ass "Keys" I opened my hand "Kiss" oh really

"Go get it from one of your whore, look there is one over their" I pointed to Brianna. He knew exactly what I was talking about. "Sage" I looked to Rezo and held out my hand. He dropped his keys, I grabbed Liz and walked out.

We got in he had a Maserati "What was that" the engine sounded so nice "Oh" I looked dumb folded "Nothing I am just really really close with everyone" she didn't buy it "Why did he ask for a kiss" I laughed "I am his girlfriend, Marco's girlfriend" she was stunned literally "Seriously"

"You don't have to look disappointed" her face lit up "No it's just that he- Bri- I am happy, just surprised." I took off "Why are you with the recruits" I just looked over "I figured why not, before you ask not a lot of people know, but if they find out, they find out" she nodded

"Our recruiter the guy who gave us orders he knows" she smiled "Why not rub it into people faces" I was speeding "I don't want people to think I get special treatment" she agreed

"What about Brianna" I was a little confused. "what about her?" she just shrugged "She is always over him" I nodded "Marco will take care of her, if not I will personally take care of it."

I drove Liz to her apartment, it was not that far. She says she usually caught a ride with her older brother who was no other than Elijah. Aka the guy who called me a whore.

After I headed home, today was long. I went inside, dragged myself up, threw everything on the floor. Took a shower. After today, a nap is needed.